Add another one to Fakehatecrimes.org (Canada)

She said it was an asian dude from what i remember. Racists come in all sorts of colours.
Well then... didn't see that one coming.

Either way we don't need to be told how intolerant we are and how we have to open or borders even more.

Lmao what? Looks like some Asian people were actually protesting about this:

"Prime Minister not Prime Mistaker"
<{MingNope}>
I don't know who that clown is filming the second video. Not a big turnout as far as protests in Toronto go. I mean they had Women's March yesterday and even today I was downtown and saw way more people than this protesting against Erdogan. This here seems so random because for those couple/few days when the media was blasting this the suspect's race was like a minor footnote I thought. I didn't hear a lot of people talking shit about this being a product of Islamophobia in the Asian community, or people dwelling on the fugazi suspect's race. The pandering politicians sure didn't. This seems like something that slimy fuck Ezra Levant would set up somehow. But maybe a bunch of Asians are just sick of all the bullshit, sick of everybody else whining and bickering about identity politics all the time and using the Asians themselves as a talking point, throwing them around as an argument when convenient and then treated as a joke the rest of the time.

victimhood is a currency and these motherfuckers are fighting for who can get it.

the demand far outweighs the supply, so they need to constantly invent it.

There's no honor in the ranks of Ninja.

Lmao what? Looks like some Asian people were actually protesting about this:

"Prime Minister not Prime Mistaker"
<{MingNope}>
I don't know who that clown is filming the second video. Not a big turnout as far as protests in Toronto go. I mean they had Women's March yesterday and even today I was downtown and saw way more people than this protesting against Erdogan. This here seems so random because for those couple/few days when the media was blasting this the suspect's race was like a minor footnote I thought. I didn't hear a lot of people talking shit about this being a product of Islamophobia in the Asian community, or people dwelling on the fugazi suspect's race. The pandering politicians sure didn't. This seems like something that slimy fuck Ezra Levant would set up somehow. But maybe a bunch of Asians are just sick of all the bullshit, sick of everybody else whining and bickering about identity politics all the time and using the Asians themselves as a talking point, throwing them around as an argument when convenient and then treated as a joke the rest of the time.

Asian guilt/privilege is just around the corner. I can feel it.

Back