Add a "dislike" button

Status
Not open for further replies.

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Already have a Like button..its time for a dislike button. Just a suggestion

The goal is for all of us to like each other, stop being judgmental and accept other people opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not happening. People would just use it to troll other users.

Oh, please. Every time someone on a site (any site) suggests a dislike feature, the response seems to be "No, because then people would use it!"

Forums don't have a ranking system like content aggregators or image boards, so it's not like posts would get buried or hidden. Is a list of dislikes really so much worse than a bunch of people replying with "You're wrong and that's a stupid opinion"?

Oh, please. Every time someone on a site (any site) suggests a dislike feature, the response seems to be "No, because then people would use it!"

Forums don't have a ranking system like content aggregators or image boards, so it's not like posts would get buried or hidden. Is a list of dislikes really so much worse than a bunch of people replying with "You're wrong and that's a stupid opinion"?

I'm just answering the question and relaying to you what I was told. I don't make the decisions on what is implemented here. This is CRAVE's site

To long to read.

I'm just answering the question and relaying to you what I was told. I don't make the decisions on what is implemented here. This is CRAVE's site
Thank you sir.

If only you had a Dislike button.
I don't dislike nothing. I am intune with the universe and the laws of nature. I just couldn't be bothered to read that wall of text.

Have a good day, young man.

Not happening. People would just use it to troll other users.

I've posted on another forum that's laid out similar to this, and they have a bullshit icon for disklikes, and it's used in exactly this way.

If someone doesn't like you, they'll give you a bullshit emoji on everyone of your posts, and it triggers people into bolivian.

Nah, it doesn't favour discussions as it's used as a tool to shut down conversation. I was on another forum with dislike buttons and it was a huge circlejerk with people downvoting posts of people they disagreed with en masse, eventually driving them off.

Don't troll support you cans. CRAVE reads this. I don't want anyone getting carded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back