ADCC Video collection

anyone have Lovato vs Rustam

and the very beginning of Hemmings vs Cobrinha? I want to see what led to that backtake from Cobrinha

Again I don't know if this will work but go to 1:59:40.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/39967701

If it doesn't work, basically Hemmings was hopping all the way off the floor while buttscooting. Cobrinha went low for the double unders and didn't quite catch him in mid-air, but almost.

I like the Miyao brothers, think they have a really unique approach and are quite creative and versatile. But in this fight I was just wanting Justin Rader to punch Joao a couple of times. Joao threw a couple of tantrums. The first time out o bounds, when he lost the back. And what was with him kicking his feet at 12:00?

The ref following them around, keeping them inbounds around the 14 or 15 minute mark was pure gold!:icon_lol:

Glad Justin got the win. He brought it and dealt with every trick thrown at him. He was in some tough situations, but came out ahead.

Still confused on the scoring though. He had a legit darce attempt, guillotine attempt, and took the mount for a nanosecond. Joao had a couple of back takes. But I think I heard Rader's corner yelling he [Joao] had two negatives?

Anyone know?
Thanks, great thread. Love ADCC.

I think it was because Miyao pulled guard twice during the points period.

Again I don't know if this will work but go to 1:59:40.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/39967701

If it doesn't work, basically Hemmings was hopping all the way off the floor while buttscooting. Cobrinha went low for the double unders and didn't quite catch him in mid-air, but almost.

It was basically a reverse inverted guard, which, if you do the math, puts you in a pretty weird starting position. It seemed he had some trick up his sleeve with it, as you see him attack with some kind of triangle setup before Cobrinha destroys it. Can't blame the guy, if I was facing Cobrinha I'd have to come up with some trick as well.

[YT]9jPXPLEgAHc[/YT]

Rafa played it smart with the takedown at 11:15, there was no way in hell he was passing Joao's guard :eek:.

Makes you wonder how he'll do in the gi against Paulo, who is the stronger of the two brothers.. and under Ibjjf rules to capitalize a takedown against a guard puller is way harder than in Adcc.

I really think there is a not so low chance that Paulo is winning mundial at his first shot.

Cyborg lost to Buchecha at 99+ semifinals, but won at absolute finals. That's pretty damn awesome.
Abreu is a beast!

Has anyone found video of Kron vs Jt Torres yet that is free?

Has anyone found video of Kron vs Jt Torres yet that is free?

I think the reason it might not have appeared yet is that on the stream i saw. It jumped from kron to other matches and then split the screen. So basically there isn't a clean/complete copy if they only showed it on that stream.

I think the reason it might not have appeared yet is that on the stream i saw. It jumped from kron to other matches and then split the screen. So basically there isn't a clean/complete copy if they only showed it on that stream.

There is a complete/clean copy. I linked it here but it just needs to be ripped. If you got all 3 mats if you go back you can find each match in its entirety without them splitting up.

There is a complete/clean copy. I linked it here but it just needs to be ripped. If you got all 3 mats if you go back you can find each match in its entirety without them splitting up.

Cool. Hopefully someone puts that match up and Kron/Andy Wang.

Thank you!!!!!

Do you know where I can find Palhares vs Galvao??

Thank you!!!!!

Do you know where I can find Palhares vs Galvao??

I made this thread to put together all ADCC 2013 videos. I should have made that clearer in the title. If it's not from 2013 could you please make a separate thread about it?

Does anyone know where I can see a video of Kron vs JT?

Back