ADCC Video collection

Cyborg sweeps Orlando Sanchez

Not the whole match unfortunately and the video is glitchy, but I hate Orlando Sanchez's game so it is good to see Cyborg sweep him

Keenan Cornelius vs Dean Lister
men's absolute third place match

lister must be incredible hard to choke out, he was deep into keenans triangle, he got out... I still dont know how, I think he was stopping keenan to get under him and getting the angle with just his arm on keenans hip?

Cyborg vs. Martelle looked like Cyborg vs. me.

lister must be incredible hard to choke out, he was deep into keenans triangle, he got out... I still dont know how, I think he was stopping keenan to get under him and getting the angle with just his arm on keenans hip?

Yeah, basically. I attended a seminar with Dean where he showed this triangle defense, and it's basically a variant of the 'elbow on the floor' defense, only using your extended arms instead of the elbow to block the hip. You're quite vulnerable to the armbar transition, but it's pretty easy to anticipate.

Click here for the Mario Sperry vs Fabio Gurgel superfight:
Part 1
Part 2

Warning: It's no barnburner. But they're legends, so respect to them

Joao Miyao vs Justin Rader
men's -66 kg third place match

I like the Miyao brothers, think they have a really unique approach and are quite creative and versatile. But in this fight I was just wanting Justin Rader to punch Joao a couple of times. Joao threw a couple of tantrums. The first time out o bounds, when he lost the back. And what was with him kicking his feet at 12:00?

The ref following them around, keeping them inbounds around the 14 or 15 minute mark was pure gold!:icon_lol:

Glad Justin got the win. He brought it and dealt with every trick thrown at him. He was in some tough situations, but came out ahead.

Still confused on the scoring though. He had a legit darce attempt, guillotine attempt, and took the mount for a nanosecond. Joao had a couple of back takes. But I think I heard Rader's corner yelling he [Joao] had two negatives?

Anyone know? Thanks, great thread. Love ADCC.

anyone have Lovato vs Rustam

and the very beginning of Hemmings vs Cobrinha? I want to see what led to that backtake from Cobrinha

Back