ADCC Brackets just released on Flo (AND PBP)

The only thing I'm upset about is Kenan losing. I don't like Gordon, but I'm very impressed and I'll eat my words a while back criticizing him. He proved me and I'm sure many others wrong. He's better than tonon at this point and still improving.

I'm so happy for JT. It's been a long time coming for him.

Well Gold and Silver in his first ADCC is still an outstanding result for Gordon, especially since a lot of people were skeptic (me included) about his output in this ruleset. He demonstrated such a complete game.

Respect to Xande. I think he's a candidate for greatest of all time. Still can't be dominated by the young killers.

After their first match I thought Ryan shouldn’t try that transition on Peña. Looks like that is something that Peña has drilled to counter Ryan.

Damn, a great tournament, though I too am bummed for Keenan.

Yeah, he's been there. And lost consistently. Getting invited to events doesn't make you elite, it makes you someone people love to hate. AJ isn't going anywhere in this or any other tournament where he has to face top level competition.

Well, he beat Nicky Ryan in the opening round, and got silver overall. That's not too bad.

AJ did well. Sure, he had an easy bracket, if you don't count Tanquinho, but I honestly didn't think he'd even medal.

Keenan is always a brides maid, it seems, and I think his window to get a big win is getting smaller every year. It's a shame.

Anyone know why Lo didnt do the absolute? Seems weird for a guy like that to just accept a first round loss.

AJ did well. Sure, he had an easy bracket, if you don't count Tanquinho, but I honestly didn't think he'd even medal.

Keenan is always a brides maid, it seems, and I think his window to get a big win is getting smaller every year. It's a shame.

Someone needs to make a shoop as Keenan as a bridesmaid

@Jehannum

Someone needs to make a shoop as Keenan as a bridesmaid

@Jehannum
I know I've been active for a few hours today but I'm actually too busy for shoop requests. Playing catchup at work after my shower incident, got a load of different deadlines to meet in the next 2 weeks, and got the next Edition of Platinum Magazine to finish, it's 1 step forward, 2 steps back with that so far.

Back