ADCC 2013 Discussion

^ It's a reference to Buchecha's nickname. Buchecha means Cheeks. He was a fat kid when he started BJJ, that's why Cavaca called him Cheeks.

^ It's a reference to Buchecha's nickname. Buchecha means Cheeks. He was a fat kid when he started BJJ, that's why Cavaca called him Cheeks.

I know what Cheeks references. Still odd to see the guy called chunky in the present day.

Conclusion: Balto is a fat hater.

I just wanted to say that I feel like I bonded with you guys during the ADCC.

*Bro hug

I know what Cheeks references. Still odd to see the guy called chunky in the present day.

Conclusion: Balto is a fat hater.

Lol just pointing out that it's not exactly shocking for him to gas given the circumstances.

Lots of guys gas in the heavier weights. Dean gassed and Vinny gassed. It just happens when you're a big dude like that. Lots of those guys have cardio issues, and ADCC matches are extra long.

Big thanks for the stream bro.

images

Lol just pointing out that it's not exactly shocking for him to gas given the circumstances.

Lots of guys gas in the heavier weights. Dean gassed and Vinny gassed. It just happens when you're a big dude like that. Lots of those guys have cardio issues, and ADCC matches are extra long.
Makes no sense to say chunky. He's shredded and has been for years, and hasn't had gas tank issues in... Well... Have we seen gas issues with him? Entire post(s) sucks

Makes no sense to say chunky. He's shredded and has been for years, and hasn't had gas tank issues in... Well... Have we seen gas issues with him? Entire post(s) sucks

Dude it's +99 kg. Those guys aren't exactly fat, but they aren't exactly skinny either. They are some big boys.

ADCC matches go up to 20 minutes. Of course cardio can be an issue. And with Buchecha's super explosive style combined with his size, it makes sense too.

Skinnier guys in lighter weight classes have better cardio. It's just a fact of nature. It's almost impossible to be +99 kg and have cardio like a -66 kg guy.

He was on his what fifth match of the night? And a few went the distance before too.

There was something odd about that match but it's not that is its impossible for it to happen. If he lost to that guy that Galvao dominated in the world's then I would think there was a snatch style fix.

It was awesome to see how well buchecha took the loss and was happy and supportive of each other.

To be honest it sometimes looked like many of the veterans were on the same team the way they talked and supported each other.

Holy Crap ADCC was awesome (finally, something good happened from living in China). Yeah, During the Kron final match Rickson yelled at the ref and wanted calls against Otavio for stalling and started making chicken clucking sounds :icon_lol: Then...he got a warning.

I think Buchecha was just tired, and Cyborg really turned on the power. It seems that Buchecha was trying to conserve energy in the no points period, but he was definitely trying once the scoring began, only Cyborg was having none of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back