SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
If Adalaide Byrd looked like this:

aceleste_tat03.jpg

instead of this:

maxresdefault.jpg

do you think there would be less out cry over her absolutely stupid fucking (and possibly corrupt) scoring?

I pose this question seriously as well

I truly believe the fact that she looks like an ugly hippo only makes her atrocity and the general populous response more vindictive

Holy fuck that's what she really looks like?

Good lord

Disgusted-Grandma.gif

I don't think what she looks like matters that much, you never really see the judges anyways.

Damn Ariannys big toe is longer than Lobov's arms

I don't think what she looks like matters that much, you never really see the judges anyways.

I myself had no idea who she was (how she looked), but was confused about the score card

I looked up the judge (not even knowing it was a woman) and saw what she looked like, and I became enraged

When people REALLY piss you off you will use any weakness to put them down (see 'tolerant' liberals fat shaming Trump) so yeah I'm sure it's given some people a stick to beat her with.

She an SJW. That picture confirms it. Canelo is a poor ginger mexican and GGG is a white dude from Ukraine . She scored it for Canelo b/c of that

If she looked like Arianny she'd be a corrupt bitch that I'd like to fuck instead of just a corrupt bitch.

1. Most people that watched the fight have no clue what she looks like.

2. If she was some hot chick it would potentially be worse with people thinking she got the job using her sexuality.

If Cecil Peoples looked like this:
MV5BNTczMzk1MjU1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDk2MzAyMg@@._V1_UY317_CR2,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Instead of this:
20100926102913_peoples.JPG

Would there be less outrage about his scoring?

I didn't even know what Byrd looked like.

She would get more flack if she was hot because

A) Everyone would know what she looks like, thus recognizing her everywhere
B) People would assume she got the job because she's a hot slut, and not because she knows her shit.

People just blaming corruption now.

It would be worse. People would accuse her of not only being a dumb broad, but sexing her way to the top. LOL

Minorities have little room for error in this world.

Back