Actual heights

Conor is 5”8 at best

Eddie is 5”6

y8AnPHx.jpg

0cFT3Os.png

t6xpgn.jpg
A632CF08-AB0C-4A47-B3C7-91648E3D8F31.jpeg

Aldo is a lot shorter than listed. I always giggle when people think he can move up to 155.

Lol Kane is only 6'7.

Fucking midget.

Conor is 5'9
Eddie is 5'7
Aldo is 5'6
Diaz 6'0
Khabib 5'10
Firas Zahabi noted McGregor is about 5'8.5 And Khabib 5'9.5, I remember seeing McGregor in a video getting measured lying down and he was 175cm. You're about half an inch taller lying down

Khabib - 5'9"
Conor - 5'8.5"
Eddie - 5'7.5"
Aldo - 5'6"?
Nate - 6'1"

Khabib - 5'9"
Conor - 5'8.5"
Eddie - 5'7.5"
Aldo - 5'6"?
Nate - 6'1"
Khabib is definitely more than just a half inch taller than Conor. Conor was in high heels compared to Khabib's flat sneakers and "tall man" posture looking up at Khabib and still looked an inch shorter.

You have to use the shetric system of shane, nates and conors for accurate measurements.

A Conor is 1/3 of a Nate.
A Shane is a nate and the current date divided by 3 conors.

Best way to tell a fighter's height is compare them to Rogan in a post fight interview (so fighter doesn't have shoes on) Rogan is 5'-8" (or a shade under) with his lift shoes on, so there's your benchmark.

Yep, hogan is 5'5 but up around 5'8 with those 3 inch tom cruise dress shoes he wears

Travis "6'7" browne is 6'4 and a half on a good day.

I should know as a true 6'7 280lb ripped alpha

I wonder if there is a source for the true heights of Khabib, Alvarez, Conner, Aldo, Diaz. Many people have noted, for example, that Alvarez is much shorter than the "official" 5'9".
Not only the heights but the fighter records that can easily be tracked they can't even keep track of them.

We should have one of the octagon posts where they enter in just be a ruler that reaches 7 feet high. Never mind, UFC would probably manufacture some sort of fake ruler that wasn’t to scale so all their athletes seem larger than life.

I guess they can’t fuck with the weights so they screw around with height, ‘tis normal.

Back