Actresses

Probably not a huge stretch for her but Anna Faris plays a bimbo better than most:

062110-anna-ferris2-400x580.jpg
I feel like whomever we thought Cameron Diaz was? From THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY, and possibly even THE MASK, but definitely KNIGHT AND DAY and CHARLIE'S ANGELS? That's really who Anna Faris is. She's so game to look however you need her to look for the joke. I mean, look at that lip filler -- and in such a horseshit-seeming film.

I know when you can't do stunts.

CanineAridAngwantibo-max-1mb.gif

Actresses unfortunately have a limited shelf life compared to male actors. Its tough to find ones that can have a career for more than a decade or so to really develop a legacy.
Unfortunately true. Though Helen Mirren is still kicking it like a G.

They fucked up not letting her drive in the last F&F movie.

I feel like whomever we thought Cameron Diaz was? From THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY, and possibly even THE MASK, but definitely KNIGHT AND DAY and CHARLIE'S ANGELS? That's really who Anna Faris is. She's so game to look however you need her to look for the joke. I mean, look at that lip filler -- and in such a horseshit-seeming film.

I don't know what this is, Fish. The hell are the titles capitalized for? What are you trying to do to me!

my favorite is prob alicia vikander:
giphy.gif

followed by anna kendrick:

giphy.gif

edie falco. when she learns about tony having affairs with the russians is some of the best acting ive ever seen a woman pull off. outstanding. shame shes not considered more of a star. super talented.

Hard to beat Portman and Roberts in Closer. These two absolutely murdered these roles

also: Julia Roberts is fucking psycho right?

Closer is so underrated

Clive should've got dat Oscar

One of the most visceral and powerful scenes in the history of break-up cinema:

Oh
Closer is so underrated

Clive should've got dat Oscar
dude he was robbed blindly that is the worst ive seen in the modern era. No performance that year came close to Clive Owen's in that movie

edie falco. when she learns about tony having affairs with the russians is some of the best acting ive ever seen a woman pull off. outstanding. shame shes not considered more of a star. super talented.
Shes really really good. Goes through entitre range of emotions in sopranos...you can buy her as a real person

Back