Actresses not typically called beautiful but still sexy as hell!

Agreed
maggie-gyllenhaal-hot-lingerie.jpg

A0v81fZ.jpg
I don't have no clue why but maggie G does it for me
You guys seen her getting naked and getting fucked in The Deuce? Hawt

This is pretty subjective, but I'm going to try to come up with a good list of not conventionally beautiful women that have turned me on over the years. There are going to be some repeats for sure, but also some originals.

Ellen Barkin - Definitely an unconventional looking but sexy AF Jewess who did a lot of nice sex scenes and nudity in her career. Her sex scene in Bad Company was a stand out for me:

Brittany Murphy - She was the plain Jane to pretty girls Alicia Silverstone and Stacey Dash in Clueless, but she had a sexiness all her own. R.I.P.

Dominique Swain - Few would call her beautiful, but she was sexy AF to me. Her career fizzled out after a hot start, unfortunately.

Juliette Lewis - Was great at playing young, sexy characters in the 90s. I wouldn't call her beautiful, though. But the type of girl you'd love to rail.

Maggie Gyllenhaal - Far from beautiful, but has shown her sexiness in movies like Secretary or TV shows like The Deuce.

Chloe Sevigny - From getting plowed while out cold in Kids, to sucking Vincent Gallo's cock on camera in The Brown Bunny, to shows like Big Love and Bloodline, she's always managed to bring the sexy despite not having cover girl looks.

Selma Blair - Ever since her breakout role in Cruel Intentions she's been sexy AF.

This is pretty subjective, but I'm going to try to come up with a good list of not conventionally beautiful women that have turned me on over the years. There are going to be some repeats for sure, but also some originals.

Ellen Barkin - Definitely an unconventional looking but sexy AF Jewess who did a lot of nice sex scenes and nudity in her career. Her sex scene in Bad Company was a stand out for me:

Brittany Murphy - She was the plain Jane to pretty girls Alicia Silverstone and Stacey Dash in Clueless, but she had a sexiness all her own. R.I.P.

Dominique Swain - Few would call her beautiful, but she was sexy AF to me. Her career fizzled out after a hot start, unfortunately.

Juliette Lewis - Was great at playing young, sexy characters in the 90s. I wouldn't call her beautiful, though. But the type of girl you'd love to rail.

Maggie Gyllenhaal - Far from beautiful, but has shown her sexiness in movies like Secretary or TV shows like The Deuce.

Chloe Sevigny - From getting plowed while out cold in Kids, to sucking Vincent Gallo's cock on camera in The Brown Bunny, to shows like Big Love and Bloodline, she's always managed to bring the sexy despite not having cover girl looks.

Selma Blair - Ever since her breakout role in Cruel Intentions she's been sexy AF.

I've decided I'm allzbput that maggie g

I think Maggie G is heinous, like maybe the ugliest woman in Hollywood. She ruined The Dark Knight for me because I just couldn’t get past how unrealistic it was that Bruce Wayne would be into her

I’d say a majority of the women listed here are considered attractive by most, but one that comes to mind for me is Kathryn Hahn (the girl in love with Dale in Step Brothers)

Did people make a big deal about Winona Ryder back in the day?

i would toss her name in if not.

Here is another. Highly underrated.
500ddd489696d9fd7919359e5b69f2c4.jpg

I would let her give me AIDS

Back