Actresses not typically called beautiful but still sexy as hell!

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Obviously taste will be in the eye of the beholder but there are some women not generally identified or spoken of as beautiful but who are sexy as hell.

Going back many years I would Ellen Barkin was a prime example of this imo. She was considered very sexy by many and landed a ton of sex siren type roles in the 80's and 90's but I do not recall the term beautiful being used often.

bigstock-Ellen-Barkin-at-the-st-Annua-58386086.jpg

MV5BMjQ2ODM2MjMyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDk4NTUz._V1_.jpg

and she has still had it up to about age 53 (she is 64 now)

0Ei2p7n.jpg

Who you got?

She has lost it and gained some old people skin.

I gots my babe Brie. Some have hated on her and called her ugly.

3338z80.jpg

I was gonna say this too. She's stunning, I might last 20-30 seconds with her, hell even her pic and I'm not lasting much longer

And when she wanted to audition for Shameless, the producers said no because she was "far too beautiful" to play Fiona. She taped an audition and sent it and eventually convinced them.

And when she wanted to audition for Shameless, the producers said no because she was "far too beautiful" to play Fiona. She taped an audition and sent it and eventually convinced them.
Just a few weeks ago, filming. And she's talented as hell too, Phantom of the Opera was an awesome role for her

Rhea Seahorn from Better Call Saul is sexy af

Ellen barkin wins. Fuck you kids and " that sperm on Jennifer Lawrence's face is mine fantasies"

Obviously taste will be in the eye of the beholder but there are some women not generally identified or spoken of as beautiful but who are sexy as hell.

Going back many years I would Ellen Barkin was a prime example of this imo. She was considered very sexy by many and landed a ton of sex siren type roles in the 80's and 90's but I do not recall the term beautiful being used often.

bigstock-Ellen-Barkin-at-the-st-Annua-58386086.jpg

MV5BMjQ2ODM2MjMyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDk4NTUz._V1_.jpg

and she has still had it up to about age 53 (she is 64 now)

0Ei2p7n.jpg

Who you got?
Ellen WINS!

Loved Ellen Barkin growing up!! That twisted smile is awesome

Thats brie larson bro. Unless you were talking about the OP pic. She does look like she was good looking back then but now looks like she has old people skin.

Thats brie larson bro. Unless you were talking about the OP pic. She does look like she was good looking back then but now looks like she has old people skin.
Ooops, quoted the wrong post! But she hot as hell too! Day drinking! My day off!

I've jacked off twice now to Ellen Barkin. Thanks to this thread. I wish we could be stepmom and stepson and go to #1 on pronhub

Edit: Too much?

Back