Actors that crushed it as heroes and villains

Mostly just beautiful landscape shots. The story has been done already, and the acting is average.
The indian attack at the beginning was amazingly shot and badass. It never got better than that though.

Not really, Bucky was a hero himself. He fought against true evil alongside Cap without superpowers and showed true courage. He also was a great and true friend to Steve. Bucky was a victim, he was brainwashed.

He was innocent, it was hydras fault not his. Tony's logic was flawed. Black Panther even said Bucky was a victim, that's why he decided to help him.

And Bucky put his life on the line to defend Wakanda.

"I don't care, he killed my Mom"

If I thought Jesus Christ had been responsible for the death of my mother, I'd try to kill the bastard on the day of the Second Coming.

As for Bucky's lack of blame, a dog isn't to blame if it got infected with rabies. You still put it down.

You can't even refute Cap kicking Nazi and Tony ass within a few years of Cap time. I didn't say the Nazis and Stark are the same levels of evil. But they're both villains and Cap recognizes that. Stark was willing to murder people consciously or have his robot slave murder people. His previous robot slave tried to destroy the world and murdered a whole lot of people. Bucky didn't even murder people consciously, he was brainwashed. Black Panther forgave Bucky and he killed his father. His father he loved very much. As I said, Stark is the journey of a man who goes from hero to villain due to mental erosion.

I also didn't say that Tony wasn't a hero. That's the point of this thread, Stark was a hero and then became a villain so RDJ gets acting credits for both. You seem to like expanding your argument when you realize you can't counter my points effectively. Stark is a hero! Cap and Bucky beating Stark is dumb! War of 1812! Sweet dreams, dummy.

1)This is your exact quote,

People that can't trust Captain America. Nazis and Tony Stark.

You made no attempt to qualify equating Nazis with Tony Stark, until I called you on how utterly retarded that position was. Too late now for you to regain any legitimacy in this argument. You lost this fight in the first round.

2)Jesus H. Titty-fucking Christ, boy! Did you even watch the fucking movie?! Bucky didn't kill T'Challa's father - Zemo did while wearing a mask to make himself look like Bucky! T'Challa only decided to spare Zemo - not Bucky! - because Zemo wanted to kill himself and be with his family. Taking him back alive to stand trial was a worse punishment than killing him. "Forgiveness" had fuck all to do with it.

Again, tap the fuck out. You're like a guy in his first month of BJJ trying to roll with a Blue. You're getting smashed into the mats and spazzing out isn't going to help you<45>

1)This is your exact quote,

People that don't trust Captain America. Nazis and Tony Stark.

You made no attempt to qualify equating Nazis with Tony Stark, until I called you on how utterly retarded that position was. Too late now for you to regain any legitimacy in this argument. You lost this fight in the first round.

2)Jesus H. Titty-fucking Christ, boy! Did you even watch the fucking movie?! Bucky didn't kill T'Challa's father - Zemo did while wearing a mask to make himself look like Bucky! T'Challa only refused to kill Zemo - not Bucky! - because Zemo wanted to kill himself and be with his family. Taking him back alive to stand trial was a worse punishment than killing him.

Again, tap the fuck out. You're like a guy in his first month of BJJ trying to roll with a Blue. You're getting smashed into the mats and spazzing out isn't going to help you<45>

Nazis and Tony Stark don't trust Captain America. That's a fact. You act like i'm pulling nazis out of thin air as some form of Godwin's Law. They're in Captain America The First Avenger. Did you not watch that movie?!?

Captain America is a good person, in fact his super power is his good is amplified. So he always has good and heroic intentions. He can also sense when people have bad intentions. And Stark had bad intentions thus making him the villain opposite of Caps' heroic good. Stark is a relatable villain and one that may draw some compassion, but a villain nonetheless in his efforts against the hero, Captain America.

T'Challa refused to kill the person that killed his father. Zemo is like Stark. They're both out for revenge and have eroding mentalities and they're both sympathetic. And they're both the villains of the story. While Zemo eventually gets locked up by the CIA , Stark is also locked up. In the prison of his mind. Everyone eventually agrees with good guy Cap and Stark is left hanging out with a 16 year old boy.

Ps. On Your Left.

Nazis and Tony Stark don't trust Captain America. That's a fact. You act like i'm pulling nazis out of thin air as some form of Godwin's Law. They're in Captain America The First Avenger. Did you not watch that movie?!?

Captain America is a good person, in fact his super power is his good is amplified. So he always has good and heroic intentions. He can also sense when people have bad intentions. And Stark had bad intentions thus making him the villain opposite of Caps' heroic good. Stark is a relatable villain and one that may draw some compassion, but a villain nonetheless in his efforts again the hero, Captain America.

T'Challa refused to kill the person that killed his father. Zemo is like Stark. They're both out for revenge and have eroding mentalities and they're both sympathetic. And they're both the villains of the story. While Zemo eventually gets locked up by the CIA Stark is also locked up. In the prison of his mind. Everyone eventually agrees with good guy Cap and Stark is left hanging out with a 16 year old boy.

Ps. On Your Left.

Tony had excellent reason not to trust Cap, since Cap knew Bucky had murdered Tony's parents and didn't tell him about it. That kind of betrayal cannot be forgiven. To quote a man who was your intellectual equal,

"Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice...you can't get fooled again!"<Lmaoo>

Nice attempt at recovery, but the fact remains you cant even remember one of the single most important plot points in the entire movie. One more time for the Hard of Thinking: T'Challa wasn't being kind to Zemo. He actually stops Zemo's attempt at suicide because he knows Zemo wants to die. He wants to be with the family he couldn't save. There is no revenge in killing an enemy who wants to die anyway. Keeping Zemo alive, with the memory of his dead loved ones to torture him every day, is a far worse punishment. T'Challa has no problem with killing if he thinks it's just punishment; he had to be talked down from killing Klaw in public.

Cap was a coward who refused to let his boyfriend face punishment for his crimes. Tony's left hanging out with Spiderman? Well, I guess Pepper will just have to wipe away his tears with some of the Billions of dollars Stark has;)

On my left? Son, if this thread was a race, you'd have trouble overtaking Stephen Hawking. In his present condition:rolleyes:

this guy...

220px-Keyser_S%C3%B6ze_-_photo.jpg

Tony had excellent reason not to trust Cap, since Cap knew Bucky had murdered Tony's parents and didn't tell him about it. That kind of betrayal cannot be forgiven. To quote a man who was your intellectual equal,

"Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice...you can't get fooled again!"<Lmaoo>

Nice attempt at recovery, but the fact remains you cant even remember one of the single most important plot points in the entire movie. One more time for the Hard of Thinking: T'Challa wasn't being kind to Zemo. He actually stops Zemo's attempt at suicide because he knows Zemo wants to die. He wants to be with the family he couldn't save. There is no revenge in killing an enemy who wants to die anyway. Keeping Zemo alive, with the memory of his dead loved ones to torture him every day, is a far worse punishment. T'Challa has no problem with killing if he thinks it's just punishment; he had to be talked down from killing Klaw in public.

Cap was a coward who refused to let his boyfriend face punishment for his crimes. Tony's left hanging out with Spiderman? Well, I guess Pepper will just have to wipe away his tears with some of the Billions of dollars Stark has;)

On my left? Son, if this thread was a race, you'd have trouble overtaking Stephen Hawking. In his present condition;)

Cap knew that Bucky was brainwashed and he also knew that Stark was suffering from PTSD and he wasn't right mentally. Before Stark even knew about brainwashed Bucky killing his parents he attempted to murder Falcon with his super powerful robot slave. That's not a stable person. Cap believes in rehabilitation. That's the quality of a hero. Stark believes in murder revenge, just like Zemo. They are villains. Cap let Stark live with the pain of having seen him choose Bucky's rehabilitation over Stark's crazy bloodlust. Stark and Zemo both got their villainous comeuppance in similar ways.

As for Zemo, shouldn't you be considering him one of the heroes of the story? And at the very least Stark his villain in Civil War? (And also Cap and the rest of the Avengers)
How is Stark the bad guy in Civil War? AoU, yeah, since he created Ultron in the first place.

Zemo is a direct result of "bad guy in AoU" Stark. All the things you attribute to justifying Stark as not a bad guy in Civil War can be used for Zemo as a continuation of "bad guy in AoU" Stark. Stark's still the bad guy. He's still the villain. You said so yourself. Feel free to contradict yourself. I know you will.

Pepper's been around for the last decade plus and Stark only wants to wife it up now because he's a lonely loser with no friends. She's his employee. He needed cool tech to bring a 16 year old boy to his side. That's all very sad.
Cap wasn't rich in money. But he's the one that ended up with everyone's loyalty. He's the hero. And Stark is the villain.

If Stephen Hawking was in this thread he'd be giving me much more worthy arguments than your silly face has mustered so far. In his present condition.
giphy.gif

Cap knew that Bucky was brainwashed and he also knew that Stark was suffering from PTSD and he wasn't right mentally. Before Stark even knew about brainwashed Bucky killing his parents he attempted to murder Falcon with his super powerful robot slave. That's not a stable person. Cap believes in rehabilitation. That's the quality of a hero. Stark believes in murder revenge, just like Zemo. They are villains. Cap let Stark live with the pain of having seen him choose Bucky's rehabilitation over Stark's crazy bloodlust. Stark and Zemo both got their villainous comeuppance in similar ways.

As for Zemo, shouldn't you be considering him one of the heroes of the story? And at the very least Stark his villain in Civil War? (And also Cap and the rest of the Avengers)

Zemo is a direct result of "bad guy in AoU" Stark. All the things you attribute to justifying Stark as not a bad guy in Civil War can be used for Zemo as a continuation of "bad guy in AoU" Stark. Stark's still the bad guy. He's still the villain. You said so yourself. Feel free to contradict yourself. I know you will.

Pepper's been around for the last decade plus and Stark only wants to wife it up now because he's a lonely loser with no friends. She's his employee. He needed cool tech to bring a 16 year old boy to his side. That's all very sad.
Cap wasn't rich in money. But he's the one that ended up with everyone's loyalty. He's the hero. And Stark is the villain.

If Stephen Hawking was in this thread he'd be giving me much more worthy arguments than your silly face has mustered so far. In his present condition.
giphy.gif

You're lecturing me on Zemo's motivation and character when you didn't even know until I pointed it out to you that it was Zemo who killed killed T'Challa's father, not Bucky?

{<jordan}

Lonely loser? Stark wants to wife Pepper because he's smashed more LA 9's than you, I and the rest of Sherdog will have in our entire lives. That's not a challenge for him anymore(much like kicking your ass in this thread isn't for me;)).

Remember the opening scene from Iron Man? Of course you don't, since you don't even know which character murdered the King of Wakanda in Civil War. So let me help you out,

Airman, "Sir, I have a question. Is it true you went 12 for 12 with last year's Maxim cover models?

Tony, "That is an excellent question! Yes and no; March and I had a scheduling conflict. But fortunately the Christmas issue was twins".

Tony has grown up. He's found a woman he not only wants but loves and respects. Meanwhile Cap has to settle for snogging the niece of the dead woman he loved. Yeah, nothing at all creepy about that, Captain Weinstein...:eek:

Murderers can't be rehabilitated. The people they murder aren't coming back to life. On an objective level, as a comic book fan, of course I don't want Bucky dead. For one thing, he's probably going to end up replacing Evans in Phase 4. From Tony's point of view, killing Bucky was the only possible response. I'll say it again, as your comments in this Thread have proven you have a remarkably poor memory: if you're not willing to kill the man who murdered your parents, and anyone who tries to stop you, then you're a coward. It's as simple as that. Vendetta takes precedent over everything. That doesn't make Tony the villain. It makes him a man.

You're lecturing me on Zemo's motivation and character when you didn't even know until I pointed it out to you that it was Zemo who killed killed T'Challa's father, not Bucky?

{<jordan}

Lonely loser? Stark wants to wife Pepper because he's smashed more LA 9's than you, I and the rest of Sherdog will have in our entire lives. That's not a challenge for him anymore(much like kicking your ass in this thread isn't for me;)).

Remember the opening scene from Iron Man? Of course you don't, since you don't even know which character murdered the King of Wakanda in Civil War. So let me help you out,

Airman, "Sir, I have a question. Is it true you went 12 for 12 with last year's Maxim cover models?

Tony, "That is an excellent question! Yes and no; March and I had a scheduling conflict. But fortunately the Christmas issue was twins".

Tony has grown up. He's found a woman he not only wants but loves and respects. Meanwhile Cap has to settle for snogging the niece of the dead woman he loved. Yeah, nothing at all creepy about that, Captain Weinstein...:eek:

Murderers can't be rehabilitated. The people they murder aren't coming back to life. On an objective level, as a comic book fan, of course I don't want Bucky dead. For one thing, he's probably going to end up replacing Evans in Phase 4. From Tony's point of view, killing Bucky was the only possible response. I'll say it again, as your comments in this Thread have proven you have a remarkably poor memory: if you're not willing to kill the man who murdered your parents, and anyone who tries to stop you, then you're a coward. It's as simple as that. Vendetta takes precedent over everything. That doesn't make Tony the villain. It makes him a man.

You didn't even know there were nazis in Captain America the first avenger. And then you started talking about the War of 1812. Talk about not being on point!
tenor.gif

Tony can have all the money in the world, bang all the models, but Cap's decision left him a lonely loser who has to marry his employee and hang out with a 16 year old. And that 16 year old rebels against him constantly because he wants to be a good person like Captain America. Tony hasn't grown up. He's just become insular. He's in a prison of his own making. He couldn't even call Cap or find out where his robot slave was when the world was in danger because of his shame of being the bad guy. Rhodey regrets ever siding with Tony and is really happy to see Cap.

If Murderers can't be rehabilitated in your point of view then Stark can't be rehabilitated. In Zemo's point of view killing the murderer Stark was the only possible response. If you're not willing to agree with Zemo that Stark is the villain then you're a coward. It's as simple as that. Vendetta takes precedent over everything. Tony is the villain and Zemo is a man.

As for me, Bucky can be rehabilitated and he was rehabilitated. We know that, because that's what happened. Bucky didn't start murdering people again consciously proving to the audience that Stark was right and he's a danger beyond rehabilitation. He got saved and helps kids in Wakanda. We get those results because Captain America was the hero. The person trying to stop him, Tony Stark, was the villain. Luckily for Stark, Cap also believes that Stark could be rehabilitated, that's why he didn't decapitate him with his shield. And Stark is a tougher case than Bucky. Stark was conscious of his decisions and not just brainwashed. You already said he was the villain in AoU and he tried to murder Falcon. But Cap is willing to give Stark the murderer and villain a chance to come back.

Last edited:
Liev Schreiber as Sabre Tooth. He was great as a badguy

Cilian Murphy portrayed a hero excellently in the movie "the wind that shakes the barley"
The-Wind-that-Shakes-the-Barley.jpg

He was also great as the villain in "Batman begins"
latest

batman_begins_cillian_murphy.jpg

Back