Activists want to add Obama's face to Mt. Rushmore for doubling Americas debt.

Let's check the CV:
  • Columbia University Graduate
  • Harvard Law School Graduate
  • Civil rights lawyer
  • Law professor
  • Illinois State Senator
  • Federal Senator from Illinois
  • Two term President of the USA
  • Married father of two
  • Fuck up
I KNEW IT WAS ON THERE SOMEWHERE!

Not to mention, as both a state and federal Senator, he didn't introduce a single piece of legislation (not one). And, as a U.S. Senator, he voted "present" instead of "yes" or "no" a record number of times. He had almost zero executive experience and an extremely light legislative record when he ran for President. He was running on charisma alone, and his performance as President was in line with his weak performance in the legislature.

Biggest liar and hypocrite I have ever seen.

images
You got it all wrong, he was entirely honest. He got rid of the limit altogether.

Iraq has a stronger central government and is far more stable than Libya, but it was Obama's foreign policy to withdraw from Iraq that lead to the rise of IS in Iraq. Since Trump has taken office we have seen IS trade routes getting cut off and the Iraqi government's forces surging in Mosul.

It's a paradox. Obama was a complete failure as President and yet for some he is the "best President ever." It makes me lose hope in half of the American population.

Bush signed the withdrawal agreements with Iraq, not Obama.

Will there never be an end or conclusion?

Probably not anytime soon. We've made a lot of gains and the new Iraqi army is starting to become a bit more formidable.

We'll see what happens when the rest of Mosul is recaptured and how the Siege of Raqqa plays out.

I feel sorry for you if you think he was honest!
What did you just read that gave you that idea? Or did you just react without thinking? In any case, concentrate on reading before reacting next time.

In accordance with the agreements signed by Bush and the Iraqi government.

No. That is just not true. You are full of shit as usual. Bush is on the record saying that significant withdraw ordered by Obama was a mistake.

Not to mention, as both a state and federal Senator, he didn't introduce a single piece of legislation (not one). And, as a U.S. Senator, he voted "present" instead of "yes" or "no" a record number of times. He had almost zero executive experience and an extremely light legislative record when he ran for President. He was running on charisma alone, and his performance as President was in line with his weak performance in the legislature.

This mess of words you compiled is both inaccurate and so stilted it is near collapsing on itself.

Wasnt a poster here calling for that years ago?

Anyway I think it a great idea. Ideally they could put his face in place of Jefferson who should be removed either way

What a ridiculous way to frame it. It makes no attempt to quantify what was committed to prior to Obama taking over or the effects of the recession or the increasing size of the economy, time value of money, etc.. But the dumbest part is the sum of debt from Washington, fucking really? If you had a $100 you were rich back then.

KPT this is just another fantastic GOP lie or half truth they've been pushing for years now.

This is the same group who has brought the country other fantastic hits called

"Vote republican to reduce the size of government "

"Tax breaks for the rich helps everyone"

Saying Obama doubled the debt doesn't take into consideration that GOP Bush basically bankrupted America.

No. That is just not true. You are full of shit as usual. Bush is on the record saying that significant withdraw ordered by Obama was a mistake.

Bush said that before he signed an agreement with specific timetable and deadlines with the Iraqi government. He said that in 2007.. then signed the withdrawal agreement in 2008. Why didn't he follow his own warning?

He wasn't warning Obama in this conference.. he was combating the political pressure to withdrawal from the press and the American people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement

The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. combat forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.

I heard that once Obama starts his 3rd term, he is putting his face on every mountain.

This mess of words you compiled is both inaccurate and so stilted it is near collapsing on itself.
Sounds like you're describing Obamacare.

My words are 100% accurate. Don't blame me if you can't comprehend them.

Back