Active UFC fighters on Sherdog?

That dude who survived a leg lock by Paul Harris. I think Alan Belcher.

Who was that ref who showed up here like a year ago?

Someone made a thread about the worst refs in MMA and was talking crap about him, and then he actually showed up in the thread and absolutely went off on the poster. I think it was either Miragliotta or Goddard, I don't remember.

Mart linland used to post here and called out Phil baroni I an epic thread

Who was that ref who showed up here like a year ago?

Someone made a thread about the worst refs in MMA and was talking crap about him, and then he actually showed up in the thread and absolutely went off on the poster. I think it was either Miragliotta or Goddard, I don't remember.

It was Goddard, and yeah, Goddard demolished that guy.

Dana might. I remember the Bisping Isle vid, and him showing some fighters. Could have been here, another site or saw it on youtube or some shit. But I'm sure he lurks to see what us assholes say about him and the ufc
The market intel Sherdog provides is worth thousands.

Many "known" combat sports athletes use fake accounts and even more browse the threads when bored.. some gyms/teams have a marketing or internet person, who will screenshot negative posts/threads about fighters and leave them on the wall in the gym or locker room, to aid fighters when training. As much as it doesn't bother most fighters, it does help fuel the training when all there is bs and haters, posting about you on the internet by clowns who aren't even in the sport/profession. At Title Boxing, we read off some negative posts/threads, and even some combat sports related news, that may be directly related to one of our fighters, while doing our stretching before sparring sessions.

Back