Active UFC fighters on Sherdog?

Bas Rutten used to.

Got into a legendary argument with another prominent fighter on here can't remember who.

If somebody can post the link I will kneel before you with a like.

Aljo posted before his fight with Assuncao and said "I know what I'm going to do but I'm just curious what Sherdog thinks I should do to win?" Seemed odd tbh.

Todd Duffee has an anonymous account. Always wondered what it was.

I wonder how many MMA fans are on Sherdog even the ones who just spend years reading instead of posting compared to Reddit or MMAjunkie forums or MMAfighting forums. Might dictate where anonymous accounts go to plug and promote.

I remember belcher posting in a thread few years back. Some sherdogger weirded him out by saying he was “fapping” to it. Srs

I remember seeing Dan Christison online years ago. This was like 2006 or so

A few used to like Bisping and then quit because Sherdog is a cesspool

Ben Saunders usually pops up when he has a fight coming up

Probably because it's almost impossible not to like Ben Saunders so he avoids the hate most fighters get

That’s true.
He gets 100 responses wishing him the best every time he posts.

Barnett posted within the last 2-3 months.

I cannot guarantee that any fighters lurk on Sherdog , but I can guarantee that mma journalists are on here

Not too long ago there were a few guys coming on and doing Q&A's, I remember Joe Duffy and Kevin Lee have both done it

Neither UFC fighters but I've been told Dana White has a secret Sherdog account as does Rory MacDonald.
Dana might. I remember the Bisping Isle vid, and him showing some fighters. Could have been here, another site or saw it on youtube or some shit. But I'm sure he lurks to see what us assholes say about him and the ufc

I have some fam there, in little Italy. only there once, but almost 40 years ago, just remember snow and more fuckin snow

Little Italy is nice, some great restaurants there.

But yeah, it's Canada, so there's plenty of snow lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back