active shooter in Wisconsin- thankfully only 4 injured and no deaths reported

Live local news station. Police ordering residents to shelter in place, still not confirmation of deaths or injuries

Its slim, but still holding hope this isnt an incident

Via USA-

Andrew King, an employee at TrafficCast at 1800 Deming Way, said he saw a man carrying a handgun inside the 1850 Deming Way building.

"I saw a dude walking with a gun inside the building," King told the Wisconsin State Journal. "He was just walking with it, and I didn't see any shooting."

So a chance all the police activity is related to this guy and no one innocent got hurt?

I'm right outside your door, step out.

Gatling.jpg
giphy.gif

Notice how I said or couldn't handle life . And yes mental illness can make you fucking insane. Hell even traditionally viewed physical illness can make you fucking insane .

Wisconsin had the first (only?) successful not responsible by reason of mental disease or illnesss murder trial based around ALS and the deterioration to the neurolocial pathways in the brain. Andrew Steele former sheriff deputy not responsible due to mental disease or defect in a 10-2 jury decided case

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...uilty-of-double-killing-idUSKBN0NE1PW20150423

So yes it's more than knowing right from wrong

Andrew Steele did not have a mental illness, he had a terminal neurological illness. He also didn't gun people down randomly.

Andrew Steele did not have a mental illness, he had a terminal neurological illness. He also didn't gun people down randomly.
Uhh he killed his sister and sister in law in an act of violence that was completely unlike him. ALS affects your mental capacity as the jurors decided after evidence was presented at trial including a neuroscience expert who testified that yes ALS can actually affect your ability to reason and cause changes in behavior including violent outbursts. His violent outburst in this case resulted in two brutally killed people

Here's the spoiler, I've met the attorneys who worked that case, spoke with them at length about it and went to a conference where they were the keynote speakers presenting on what is considered a landmark case .You're in over your head on this one

UPDATE (WKOW) — According to The Associated Press, four people were shot, non fatally, during the shooting at a software company in Middleton.

27 News is working to find out more about any other victims as well as the shooter’s condition.

Some very, very good news here

"thankfully 4 injured"............mods wanna change dat title....@lead

I know you're just making an off the cuff comment in frustration of a once again tragedy, I do it many times as well and totally get it, but most workplaces do not allow guns inside

Aka, illegal for the good people to have guns where this bad guy with a gun went.

To be fair he isn't old enough to enter the workforce yet.

I know you're just making an off the cuff comment in frustration of a once again tragedy, I do it many times as well and totally get it, but most workplaces do not allow guns inside

Aka, illegal for the good people to have guns where this bad guy with a gun went.

Maybe you should try being a good guy with a gun - and a pair of fucking balls - and start secretly carrying at work so as to avert the next inevitable tragedy.

Fuck the man. Cold, dead hands.

"thankfully 4 injured"............mods wanna change dat title....@lead

I just edited it now to include the word only. But yeah, with the news stories near me of "multiple gunmen" and "20 ambulances on scene" when word first got out, I'm pretty damn thankfull no one was killed, and that only the suspect currently in critical condition. The others shot are all stable

What are the chances the shooter is on or was recently on anti depressants?

Update: Shooter dieded at hospital. So that's nice not having to pay to keep him alive

No word as to motive or if he was an employee of the software company

Back