Active hostage situation in LA trader Joe's

oleDirtyBast4rd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Im at work, but I'll try to keep this updated

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Police believe a man involved in a standoff with officers at a Los Angeles Trader Joe's shot his grandmother and girlfriend before firing at officers during a pursuit, then crashing outside the store and running inside.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.ktvu...ge-situation-at-los-angeles-area-trader-joe-s

Edit: suspect surrendered and is in police custody. Still too early for a victim count

Last edited:
CNN's coverage of this is complete trash. I've watched 10 minutes and I have no idea what's going on.

Judging by how the whole LAPD is there, though, it's either ISIS or a black guy.

you guys have a trader joes in alaska?
that's pimp.

Nah but there’s something sort of like it. There may be a TJ in anchorage but I don’t love there. Before I moved to AK, I literally had to drive across the city but I did it once or twice a month.

In England, middle easterners fall under Asian. In the USA, Asian is just....Asian.

I know that, I just dont know their driving habits other than they drive on the wrong side of the road.

I know that, I just dont know their driving habits other than they drive on the wrong side of the road.

Yeah I don’t know their driving habnits either but if they are anything like the way they drive in the UAE then it’s bad.

im starting to think you're the dude in these videos
<Lmaoo> I'll stop posting them if people hate it. But he makes it easy for me to follow along, rather than having to give clicks to CNN or fox or any of the other bs I dont want to give valuable clicks to.

Back