Active fighters who've never been dropped or stopped

Joe Parker, I seen most of his fights and never seen him dropped.

He has that thick Polynesian skull and bones, I bet he would be a hard guy to knock out.

Joe Parker, I seen most of his fights and never seen him dropped.

He has that thick Polynesian skull and bones, I bet he would be a hard guy to knock out.
I guess we'll find out soon because I'm pretty certain he's never faced anyone with Joshua's power.

I guess we'll find out soon because I'm pretty certain he's never faced anyone with Joshua's power.
I actually think Joshua will win, I think he is more talented than Parker and a special talent. And Joe has looked a bit lackluster in his last few fights I think. But I do think he will be a very hard guy to knockout, those guys with Samoan and Tongan and Maori background have those elephant bones lol, they can take it.

I think unanimous decision for Joshua.

I actually think Joshua will win, I think he is more talented than Parker and a special talent. And Joe has looked a bit lackluster in his last few fights I think. But I do think he will be a very hard guy to knockout, those guys with Samoan and Tongan and Maori background have those elephant bones lol, they can take it.

I think unanimous decision for Joshua.
Could be but I think Joshua will KO him as he has dynamite in his hands. I don't think Parker will win on points so it will be interesting to see if the irresistible force beats the immovable object.

It's funny tho, b/c guys like Salido and JMM got dropped tons of times during their careers but Salido rarely ever got stopped and Marquez has never been stopped. Sometimes I think getting dropped is better than having those strong legs that allow guys to stay up but they don't get that mandatory 8 count and those extra 8 secs can be the difference between life or death in this sport.

Also not active I know, but Ben Tackie I believe was only stopped once in his last fight from 2 or 3 years ago. never dropped or even hurt that badly throughout most of his career. Has one of the best chins I've ever seen. Some of those African fuckers like Azumah and Ouma are another couple durable African dudes, just to name a few.

It's funny tho, b/c guys like Salido and JMM got dropped tons of times during their careers but Salido rarely ever got stopped and Marquez has never been stopped. Sometimes I think getting dropped is better than having those strong legs that allow guys to stay up but they don't get that mandatory 8 count and those extra 8 secs can be the difference between life or death in this sport.

Also not active I know, but Ben Tackie I believe was only stopped once in his last fight from 2 or 3 years ago. never dropped or even hurt that badly throughout most of his career. Has one of the best chins I've ever seen. Some of those African fuckers like Azumah and Ouma are another couple durable African dudes, just to name a few.
Salido got stopped a mess of times early in his career.

Not always the best indicator of a fighter's durability, though. Castillo was stopped 4 times before reaching the world level, and he was very durable.

not even Wolverine's adamantium claws can pierce through David Tua's chin.

even when he was sucker punched after a bell rang from the back he stood tall.

Didn't Ibeabuchi F him up? Or did that one go to the cards?

True, but the last time he was stopped before his last fight was back in 2000, he was very young back then. After that he was still getting dropped like crazy but was somehow making it to the cards and even winning many times. It's a freaky thing to see. Went almost 18 years between stoppage losses.

I always wondered what it takes to stop James Toney. A Bob Foster maybe?

Even at heavyweight I wouldn't bet on anybody knocking him out, not even George Foreman, Mike Tyson, etc.
I think a fight between him and Corrie Sanders in 2002-2003 would've been interesting.

Back