Achilles over Maximus

LOST CAUSE

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The better Warrior is none other than the Greek Hero himself... Achilles, the master of combat and the master of the clit.

(paraphrasing of course)

"You won't have eyes tonight; you won't have a ear or a tongue. You will wander the underworld blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know: This is Maximus, the fool who thought he could kill Achilles."

Sidenote: Fuck Paris, that was a bitch ass move. I'll have Legolas shoot him in the achilles heel and in the nutsack. Bloom vs. Bloom, Dana make it happen.

I understand that Gladiator is well regarded on here, but for me Troy has the replay value.

Fuck McGregor vs. Mayweather... Achilles vs. Maximus is the true dream battle.

This will be the kick off of sherdog deadliest warrior poll series.

This thread approval rating is in...

1uZGXw6.gif

Apparently, You were not Entertained

Achilles is no doubt the better fighter, but he also a bit of a twat. Maximus is much more likeable.

Maximus by top 5 GOAT movie. Also Achilles killed by Bloom is embarrassing.

The better Warrior is none other than the Greek Hero himself... Achilles, the master of combat and the master of the clit.

(paraphrasing of course)

"You won't have eyes tonight; you won't have a ear or a tongue. You will wander the underworld blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know: This is Maximus, the fool who thought he could kill Achilles."

Sidenote: Fuck Paris, that was a bitch ass move. I'll have Legolas shoot him in the achilles heel and in the nutsack. Bloom vs. Bloom, Dana make it happen.

I understand that Gladiator is well regarded on here, but for me Troy has the replay value.

Troy has too much cheesy scenes. The fights scenes were good though.

Maximus by top 5 GOAT movie. Also Achilles killed by Bloom is embarrassing.

Maximus had his whole family wiped out by Commodus, and then he was dealt death blow by Commodus.

Maximus should have seen it coming. He should have simply submitted to Commodus at first if he thought something fishy happened. He still has the loyalty of the army, and that is all that mattered in the Roman World. He needed to recognize, he needs to bide his time to get the army together. With Commodus up in Germany with him, Maximus can easily take out Praetorian Guard with his Army and then kill Commodus.

Achilles wins and he got laid more.

FkvQsz.gif

Maximus is still cool though.

(paraphrasing of course)

mxQUQbIjXMSwo.gif

Achilles was an arrogant prick, plus he was only badass because 99% of his body was invulnerable.

Diomedes is the only mortal to wound 2 Olympians in 1 day. His kill count in the Trojan War and his feats surpass Achilles

Are we doing a comparison of their actual fighting abilities and who'd win?

In reality Achilles has no equal, he was engineered by the gods to be the perfect warrior in every way.

As cool as Leonidas, Maximus, Hector etc are. Achilles would slay all in a one on one.

In terms of movies though you cannot compare Troy to Gladiator or Brad Pitt to Russell Crowe as an actor.

Greatest warriors for me though are:

1. Achilles
2. King Leonidas
3. Prince Hector
4. Katsumoto
5. Maximus

I put Maximus last because I see him as a better General and tactician rather than out right slayer although he is deadly.

This is all movie verse BTW

Troy is a great movie. It isn't generally considered to be in the same league as Gladiator, but it isn't too far off.

Are we doing a comparison of their actual fighting abilities and who'd win?

In reality Achilles has no equal, he was engineered by the gods to be the perfect warrior in every way.

As cool as Leonidas, Maximus, Hector etc are. Achilles would slay all in a one on one.

In terms of movies though you cannot compare Troy to Gladiator or Brad Pitt to Russell Crowe as an actor.

Greatest warriors for me though are:

1. Achilles
2. King Leonidas
3. Prince Hector
4. Katsumoto
5. Maximus

I put Maximus last because I see him as a better General and tactician rather than out right slayer although he is deadly.

This is all movie verse BTW
maxresdefault.jpg

Back