According to science, y'all stupid.

Look at how easy high school is now vs in the past.

images

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-13_14-42-26.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-13_14-42-26.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 1
I'll fuck up those science bitches.

Yeah smarter people are having less kids. Some of it selfish, some of it because they realize even after being "established" having kids is a financial burden that would be incredibly difficult to take on.

Look at how easy high school is now vs in the past.

I've been hearing the opposite lately. Elementary schools are getting a lot more difficult than in the past to the point where parents are wondering if kids are being pushed too hard and are getting one track minds.

Only in Democrats tho..

Ha! You've got a generation of Alt-Right guys who wear their political affiliation, skin color, and perceived masculinity on their sleeves to make up for really being emotionally frail little boys. These same guys spend their time bitching about women on incel forums while plotting the shooting up of their school.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-06-iq-scores-1970s.html

It has been pretty obvious forever, but science is backing up what you're seeing.

We are headed toward Idiocracy.

The most educated generations with literally the world's knowledge at their fingertips are somehow dumber?

Most data points to Millennials being the smartest generation. Finding one junk science article about IQ (which has been pretty thoroughly debunked as a measurement of intelligence) doesn't stop that from being true.

I’m 43 soon, and I’m constantly heartened by the 20-somethings at my workplace. As long as they’re focussing on eating avocado and poached eggs, filming themselves at the gym and worrying about their hair, whilst being completely and utterly fucking useless, I know I’ll never have to worry about any of them taking my well-paid job.

Daddy says I'm smart therefore this article is wrong.

The worrying thing is Sherdoggers are not using threads like these to show off their IQ's unlike just about any other subject.

Ha! You've got a generation of Alt-Right guys who wear their political affiliation, skin color, and perceived masculinity on their sleeves to make up for really being emotionally frail little boys. These same guys spend their time bitching about women on incel forums while plotting the shooting up of their school.

{<jimmies}

You have an entire segment of the American a population that constantly attacks education and higher education. No wonder people are focusing less and less on education.

Less funding for schools and the constant local brainwashing that education is a scam has led us to this point in time. The internet doesn't help either.

IQ tests are shit to begin and besides which, science changes its opinions all the time.

A British team recently found IQ score results falling by 2.5 to 4.3 points every decade since approximately the end of the second world war.

That would be a massive drop of 19-28 points.

Calling-Bullshit-smaller.jpg

Back