According to Ali Abdelaziz Woodley Not Ready For UFC 228

Usman's a not the most exciting fighter, and Till is a bit overrated. He's build solid and uses his reach well, but fades in every fight.

-Worlds smallest violin-

Good. I would like to see Till tested against a wrestler before a title shot. They won't be event tho because of Schevchenko vs Nicco

Woodley was suppose to be ready since last month. WTF?

Edit: Wait it’s that con artist saying this. I’ll wait for official word

I would take whatever this jabroni Ali says with a grain of salt, he will talk out of his ass for his fighters.

This might be the worst suggestion that Ali has ever made, and that's really saying something....

Woodley and colby are both blatantly trying to get on the msg card to make the most money

You should probably put Ali's name in the title

Woodley and Colby are dragging their heels but Ali is full of shit and nothing he says should be taken as factual

Every time Ali opens his mouth they should play his theme song:

Snoozeley making us wait, what a shocker. Seen more strikes thrown in a baseball game

giphy.gif

If you're healthy and able to fight and you haven't defended your belt in over a year then you should be stripped period. We don't need more interim belts, we just need champions who will defend their belts period. This nonsense with Woodley has been going on for too long now, and he just needs to be stripped of his belt!

Usman's a not the most exciting fighter, and Till is a bit overrated. He's build solid and uses his reach well, but fades in every fight.
Thought the same about Till but to hang in there with Wonder Boy proved me wrong.

If you're healthy and able to fight and you haven't defended your belt in over a year then you should be stripped period. We don't need more interim belts, we just need champions who will defend their belts period. This nonsense with Woodley has been going on for too long now, and he just needs to be stripped of his belt!
C'mon man don't be racist.

What a mess. Looking forward to the Till-Usman fight tho.

Back