Accept first job you're offered?

Totally this.
And apply for jobs way out of your league. I've always done that and I've got them

Yeah.

Be shameless in looking out for your best interest, because in many cases it s your only option to get ahead.

Speaking of first real jobs, I just finished my 2nd interview with an insurance company I really wanna work for, and I think it went well.

The interviewer was engaged, and asked me if the starting salary was ok with me and when could I potentially start. I want to be very confident about it but I don't want to get my hopes up. Is him asking if salary was fine with me and asking when I could start normal or are they really good signs I probably got the job?

Speaking of first real jobs, I just finished my 2nd interview with an insurance company I really wanna work for, and I think it went well.

The interviewer was engaged, and asked me if the starting salary was ok with me and when could I potentially start. I want to be very confident about it but I don't want to get my hopes up. Is him asking if salary was fine with me and asking when I could start normal or are they really good signs I probably got the job?

I think that means you got the job bro.

make money.. acquire references...

rinse and repeat until you find a career

I had enough of my internship since It wasn't going to lead to a full time job. I been looking for work for a little under a month but have not had much good news back. My goal was to move to the metro an hour where I'm from; but havent heard back aside from setting up a phone interview. Meanwhile a friend of mine hooked me up with a bank interview in town. Interview went good, got offered the job. I dont wanna work in loans but I have no other offers on the table. Whats your guys experience job hunting and accepting offers?

Hold out for whatever the metro is, then tell the bank people to give me the job instead.

Take what you can, keep looking in the meantime if your not happy there

I've just been through this as well.

It's much easier to find a job when you already have one.

Take the job, keep your eyes and ears open and don't let any opportunities pass you by.

Back