ACB 90: Moscow (RUS Stream Free, Eng Stream 3$) *Most likely last ACB event ever!*

It seems like almost everyone you meet -- no matter the country -- says it was better economically/security back-in-the-day. Starting to think it's just one of those nostalgia things about being young.

So he's not one of those people that went livid over Bolsonaro?
Official data backs ups these claims though, specially talking about public security. Brazil is living a robbery-rampage in the streets, in RJ things are absurd. A unacceptable number of police officers being murdered every fucking month. In Espirito Santo people went crazy last year and took over many small stores, there was a lacking of food, basic supplies etc.
That's pretty much the reason Bolsonaro won. He's the one talking tough and actually wanting to combat criminals, not taking the most pacifist approach towards them. It's what population leans, hard (er) punishments.

And yeah, he voted for Bolsonaro this year.
I'm also a right wing guy, who obviously disagree with Bolsonaro in many things, specially when it comes to homosexuals.
That said, i can't say i wasn't very surprised when in the last 2 years or so my father, once a extreme-left political guy (met Dilma Roussef's former husband, a legit terrorist against the Junta back then, in college), also started to support Bolsonaro.
PT's credibility is pretty much gone here. I'd say half the votes they had was anti-Bolsonaro, only half actually wanted them for other fucking 4 years.

Official data backs ups these claims though, specially talking about public security. Brazil is living a robbery-rampage in the streets, in RJ things are absurd. In Espirito Santo people went crazy last year and took over many small stores, there was a lacking of food, basic supplies etc.
That's pretty much the reason Bolsonaro won. He's the one talking tough and actually wanting to combat criminals, not taking the most pacifist approach towards them. It's what population leans, hard (er) punishments.

Yeah, I understand how such a development could herd people towards Bolsonaro. It's pretty classic, really.

Personally, I'm one of those guys who think that countries with a high socioeconomic disparity are always going to have problems with extreme crime. Like Brazil and South Africa, or the US and the UK (who are still bad but not as extreme). While countries with low socioeconomic disparity will have low crime (like Japan or the Scandinavian countries).

PT's credibility is pretty much gone here.

Good old corruption! Always calcifying things. That's the trouble with moving into a corrupt institution, they usually end up corrupting you too.

Don't think Bolsonaro will improve much on that front.

Good old corruption! Always calcifying things. That's the trouble with moving into a corrupt institution, they usually end up corrupting you too.

Don't think Bolsonaro will improve much on that front.
I don't know, i'm optimistic towards that.

He's been a politician for 25 years and his family (3 sons) are also into politics. Never involved in any factual corruption.

His government team has been clean thus far, and every single one of them is accomplished in the area of their career (a scientist/astronaut for Science & Technology, a federal judge for Justice & Security, a agronomist engineer for Agriculture, a economist for, obviously, Economy and & a militar general for Defense, thus far), while before, most of these occupations/political offices were distributed to people totally incapacitated in exchange to future political favors.
This has always been a big critic of PT, they never mounted a team with people really interested, with people who knew what to do in these departments. Speaking obviously, in general. Some did. Some were great.

His government team has been clean thus far, and every single one of them is accomplished in the area of their career (a scientist/astronaut for Science & Technology, a federal judge for Justice & Security, a agronomist engineer for Agriculture, a economist for, obviously, Economy and & a militar general for Defense, thus far), while before, most of these occupations/political offices were distributed to people totally incapacitated in exchange to future political favors.
This has always been a big critic of PT, they never mounted a team with people really interested, with people who knew what to do in these departments. Speaking obviously, in general. Some did. Some were great.
tenor.gif

Always interested to see how professionals do in political posts.

Baysangur Edelbiev announced that ACB will visit Poland twice in 2019.
He also says that Mairbek wouldn't give ACB away.

Something doesn't add up here lol.

Back