ACB 86 Balayev vs Raisov 2 / Moscow, Russia (Best Fight card ACB has ever put together)

If you don't root for Balaev then you are seriously an evil person

Damn...

Balaev got old I guess

12.) Yusuf Raisov (13-1) Defeats Marat Balayev (8-1) Submission(Rear-naked Choke) R1

Yusuf Raisov is the new FW Champion

Last edited:
<{Joewithit}>

Shang Tsung in the audience.

How many fighters lost their souls today?

Why is that? I remember seeing interview with him and talking about his crimes he said something along the lines that he don't like to go to work and get small money while he can just steal much more money than he can earn (and sounded like he still follows this mindset).
Also he left his coach and seems like in some bad way and you can see people write something like - "screw Marat, hope he get KO'ed".

Why is that? I remember seeing interview with him and talking about his crimes he said something along the lines that he don't like to go to work and get small money while he can just steal much more money than he can earn (and sounded like he still follows this mindset).
Also he left his coach and seems like in some bad way and you can see people write something like - "screw Marat, hope he get KO'ed".

Didn't know any of that (don't speak Russian). Just liked how he kept beating up all the teenagers that's all. If that's true then, of course, go Raisov. :D

Balaev is a great fighter but his age has caught up with him, and Raisov has also improved and matured since the last fight, Yusuf is still very young he will be at the top for years to come!!! A bright future for him and his brother!

Pretty good card. Nice showings from both Askarov and Raisov, and a pretty sick elbow KO from Rodrigues.

Bagov mauled the shit out of Santos, actually felt sorry for the dude.

Noooooooo, Agnaev... nooooooo, Balaev....... I have nothing against Raisov, or the Turkmen, but noooooo. Balaev is a bit old, but he could get better, maybe. Agnaev has a better chance to come back. I am not Ossetian, but Irottae Rozmae!

Noooooooo, Agnaev... nooooooo, Balaev....... I have nothing against Raisov, or the Turkmen, but noooooo. Balaev is a bit old, but he could get better, maybe. Agnaev has a better chance to come back. I am not Ossetian, but Irottae Rozmae!

Felt bad for Balaev and i think Agnaev will return stronger.

:oops: sorry
Damn...

Balaev got old I guess
And still undefeated... father time.
Pretty good card. Nice showings from both Askarov and Raisov, and a pretty sick elbow KO from Rodrigues.

Bagov mauled the shit out of Santos, actually felt sorry for the dude.
No love for that beast?

Dovletdzhan_Yagshimuradov_headshot_new.jpg

Back