ACB 86 Balayev vs Raisov 2 / Moscow, Russia (Best Fight card ACB has ever put together)

I seen Mir in the beginning of the event, is there an English commentary for this up somewhere?

This is like the third event in a row where they've had difficulty getting the english broadcast working

2.) Abdul-Rakhman Temirov (11-3) Defeats Denis Silva (12-3) KO (Punch) R1

Any good fights there so far?

Haven't paid attention expect for the first 2 fights due to shopping food. First 2 were pretty good though

Mostly interested in that ex-UFC brazilian guy

Early stoppage.. Silva was totally in the fight, he had guard ready by when Temirov went for some GNP.

Couldnt see from a good angle, he looked fine after but dunno :/

Edit: Just say a replay, i kinda agree with the stoppage. Silva looked stunned and Temirov was right there to punch him before the ref stopped.

English commentary is online!

Bakhytz-holding-the-cage-molv

fuck the Kazakh won't stop using the fence, DO SOMETHING HERB DEAN

I think I will watch this later, I am a big wrestling fan, so I want to watch nasha Rasha kill it at the European championships in Dagestan.

3.) Muslim Magomedov (3-0) Defeats Asylzhan Bakhytzhanuly (7-1) Submission(Rear-naked choke) R2

I think I will watch this later, I am a big wrestling fan, so I want to watch nasha Rasha kill it at the European championships in Dagestan.
92 and 125kg finals are tomorrow, right? Wrestling isn't my thing, but i wanna see Sadulaev and Akgul

Time to see if Sharif is still a top ACB welterweight.

92 and 125kg finals are tomorrow, right? Wrestling isn't my thing, but i wanna see Sadulaev and Akgul
Yes, correct. Don't forget about Gadzhimurad Rashidov, too. The medal matches tomorrow will be great. Today, too.

Sharaf lost the round with that last seconds wobbling

Back