ACB 85 Leone vs Ginazov / Rimni, Italy

That hat... I can't stop gawking at it

Yoni Sherbatov had a nice performance vs Makovsky last time. Flyweight division is full of talents in ACB.

Oh shit that leg cratch into triangel/armbar was absolutely dope!!!

Superb finish

sherbatov utterly dwarfed.

silva def sherbatov via triangle armbar rd 1.

7.) Miguel Felipe Silva (10-2) Defeats Yoni Sherbatov (7-1) Submission(Armbar) R1

Wonder how the judges will score this crackhead control... if they count it as a dominant position or not

That round might actually have gone to Da Silva

Noooo, Sherbatov lost. Dammit. Not the smartest takedown.. bundling over his opponent from a high kick, falling right into a triangle.. hopefully he won't take too much time off.

and another 0 goes.

wendres hadn't fought since 2015. and he has a win over fabinski!

Wow!

Rename that Team to Team Armbar now!!!

Herb Dean sleepy on the stoppage though

Vakhitov looked exhausted. I thought he was going to get out of the armbar. He was doing the right thing, then just kind of stopped

Vakhitov looked exhausted. I thought he was going to get out of the armbar. He was doing the right thing, then just kind of stopped
He was definitely exhausted but that armbar was deep.

Really? Vakhitov took this easily imo. Never know with the judges though.

Yeah. I thought Vakhitov hit a lot of forearms. And it basically comes down to how the judges -- fickle creatures that they are -- score Da Silva's activity on the ground.

Vakhitov is a real meat-and-potatos fighter though. He's powerful with his hands and takedowns but not really that refined or dimensional beyond that.

8. Wendres Carlos Da Silva (13-6) Defeats Baysangur Vakhitov (8-1) Submission(Armbar) R2

Back