ACB 83 Borisov vs Kerimov Baku, Azerbaijan

aww ffs i missed the fight and i've been waiting for an hour. how did it end? how fast?

aww ffs i missed the fight and i've been waiting for an hour. how did it end? how fast?

Smoldarev caught him with a shot early, but got to overzealous going for the finish, spamming left hooks. Amir ducked under a hook, got a body lock, took him down to side control, locked up a crucifix and pounded away to a finish.

Smolderev has just never evolved IMO.
first round TKO for Aliakbari from the crucifix, he landed about 6 unanswered shots and it was stopped.

Thanks all for the fast responses. I think I found the YT stream where I can watch the replays. I'll check it now

ACB 83: Throwing Kicks at the Short Guy

Borisov would make Sean Sherk look like Jon Jones.

Guy is smaller than a toddler.

10-9 Kerimov. Kerimov fighting very smart, maximizing his reach advantage, using great footwork, but he might be slowing down. Oleg's catching up with him a bit.

30-27 Kerimov. I still think he's slowing down, but it may be too late. Oleg should have been investing in some body work.

Got to bounce. Assume Kerimov will take the decision

Tbh im not sure, cant say who won. Its a draw imo, Borisov did the most damage so might give it to him.

Back