ACB 80:Bubba Jenkins, Alexander Sarnavskiy, Nah-shon Burrell, Mizugaki (16Feb-Will stream live/free)

Since when did every muslim Russian fighter become Dagestani ? XD Asuev is Chechen
It is quite to funny to see people assume an Ossetian is from Dagestan, Balkaria, Chechnya etc.. the names.. they are easy to distinguish lol and the religion is completely different too. Similar traditions though.

So... why is the Brazilian comming in the French rap? That's some elictic tastes

Since when did every muslim Russian fighter become Dagestani ? XD Asuev is Chechen

WHEN I SAID THEY DID!!!!:p

Nah, just made a memory-mistake.

It is quite to funny to see people assume an Ossetian is from Dagestan, Balkaria, Chechnya etc.. the names.. they are easy to distinguish lol and the religion is completely different too. Similar traditions though.

I remember when Agnaev fought for the title XD arabs and turks were going like "mashallah our Chechen brother is a beast" even though he had a cross and Ossetian flag XD.

Considering that most people on Sherdog can't tell the difference from slavic Russians and people from the Caucasus area... yeah that ain't as bad as it could be:D

Does anyone else have problems with the FiteTV stream?

I've always had problems with this website. It stops and buffers quite a lot, and skips and stuff.

No other stream (even illegal ones) cause me this many problems like the FiteTV stream does.

I've always had problems with this website. It stops and buffers quite a lot, and skips and stuff.

No other stream (even illegal ones) cause me this many problems like the FiteTV stream does.

Nope. That never happens for me. Have you tried a different browser?

Nope. That never happens for me. Have you tried a different browser?

Yeah, tried both Chrome and Firefox. Might download Opera or something, see if it works, haha.

I remember when Agnaev fought for the title XD arabs and turks were going like "mashallah our Chechen brother is a beast" even though he had a cross and Ossetian flag XD.
Ahahaha lol. Damn, that is quite funny.

Astamirov looks to have a decent size and strength advantage. This is a scrap though.

Fun scrap so far.

Good round, I missed half of it, but cool round.

The chechen guy just beat 19-4 UFC-veteran Dileno Lopes yet the brazilian guy is really bringing it to him (22 years old too!)

I'm kind of high this Brazilian kid, he has some really good talent.

Wow this Santos guy is only 22-years old yet he's looking super promising. That's some dope head movement

Wow, Astamirov can take a good shot.

I missed most of the first round, but 1-1?

This fight is nuts, wow

Back