ACB 76 Australia, 9th December

Power on Tobin, I like that shit. Gonna keep an ear out for Tobin, love that shit.

Dan Garnett up next. He boxed up Magomed Magomedov something fierce and make it look effortless before getting out-grappled and guillotined. Interesting to see how he looks. Wish he was fighting a bigger name though.

Fuck!

Why must everyone I root for lose!:mad:

Garnett's striking is so good but he falls into submissions ala Justin Scoggins!

Mini-Arlovski comming up

Mini-Arlovski shaved his head to no longer be Mini-Arlovksi

Fuck!

Why must everyone I root for lose!:mad:

Garnett's striking is so good but he falls into submissions ala Justin Scoggins!

So happy Anthony won. I have trained at their gym , Bali MMA,and it is an awesome gym and team of fighters.

Garnett shot in because he was losing momentum in the striking and starting to get timed. I didn't watch his last fight but I am guessing he plays it safe and point fights when he is up?
#BaliFamily

"My speciality is youth":p

Dropped dead from a testicle smash

Cooper caught him with that uppercut, nicely done.

Ducked into that uppercut. Another gritty comeback KO from Cooper. Sharaf seemed gassed

Except the Yunusov-Philpott fight the rest of the fights were really good and 10 finishes out of 14 fights.

He is, there are 4 brothers, Azamat, Adlan, Beslan and Musa.
ACB group in vk has an interview with Azamat in which he says that he is "троюродный брат" of Adlan.

He is, there are 4 brothers, Azamat, Adlan, Beslan and Musa.
And also he said in interviews that in his family there are 5 brothers (Adlan, Musa, Beslan, Isa and I don't know the name of last brother) and one sister.

Just caught up on these fights... great card lots of great fights.

Hopefully we see a Brett Cooper- Saidov rematch for number 1 contender up next

Back