ACB 74 Vienna Nov. 18th Aguev vs Townsend

This looks like its not happening now. ACB just announced ACB 74 Nov 18th in Vienna now. It has the Dipchikov and Strus fight still on it. No Kakai/Lovine though

Clifford starks

Akop stepanyan

Thiago silva

Some of the fighters added

For those interested, ACB said that event in Sweden was rescheduled because there wasn't available any arenas (stadium or whatever, place in which they can hold an event) for their event. And I think event in UAE was rescheduled for the same reasons.

TThey announce dates before securing a venue? da fuq

More fights announced:

Musa Khamanaev VS TBA
Ismail Naurdiev VS Georgi Valentinov
Roland Cambal VS Mukhamed Aushev
Felipe Cruz VS Lom-Ali Eskijew
Otavio dos Santos VS Attila Korkmaz
Hasib Fatah VS TBA

Musa Khamanaev fighting Efrain Escudero in the co-main

FightMatrix and Fite.TV spell his name Agujev, wonder what is correct?

Anywho here is some info on him, looking forward to the card!

Arbi Aguev (29-7/#97 WW worldwide) (ACB vetx8/ACB fight of the night winner/fought Anatoly Tokov)

Fights start in less than 2 hours, just wanted to bump this thread.

I wonder if the late-notice fights is the reason why ACB usually has such high finishing rates.

I wonder if the late-notice fights is the reason why ACB usually has such high finishing rates.
They also have guaranteed bonus money for finishes if I remember correctly. Either way, they put on great shows and I can't get enough.

https://www.fite.tv/watch/acb-74-arbi-agujev-vs-adam-townsend/2lu2z/

giphy.gif

I know it's just the beginning but the attendance in such a small arena is hilarious.

I know it's just the beginning but the attendance in such a small arena is hilarious.

Classic ACB

To be fair -- ACB schedueled this event like 2 weeks ago. No time whatsoever to do advertizing or get the word out.

Fighting hard not to spam the forum with Atilla the Hun pictures right now

Hahaha dat guilitine escape!:D

He jumped up and pushed off the cage with his legs.

Gnarly elbows to the tighs from the Brazilian too

Back