ACB 72 Canada Makovsky vs. Sherbatov October 14th

What about Tony Lopez?
Damn I was really looking forward to that fight :(
Nothing about him on their website. Maybe he can answer your question if you ask him on twitter/facebook.

Ice skating in the cage. We truly are in Canada!

Holy shit, never imagine he'd survive that.

Swell jumping triangle attempt btw.

"Get in my guard bro!" moment right there!

Holy shit, he was going out just as the bell rang. Epic.:D

Holy fuck that armbar attempt! Dos Santos is landing bombs but Russian guy is taking them. Worried he'll gass

That looked deep, nice escape from Dos Santos.

Nothing about him on their website. Maybe he can answer your question if you ask him on twitter/facebook.
Lopez didn't give a reason but his debut for ACB got postponed to the December card

A Brazilian outwrestling a Russian. Clearly Canada is upside-down land.

A Brazilian outwrestling a Russian. Clearly Canada is upside-down land.
I think the Russian was replaced with a Canadian named Glover. Makes sense now watching it regarding the wrestling.

I think the Russian was replaced with a Canadian named Glover. Makes sense now watching it regarding the wrestling.

Ah thanks, watching without audio so I'm not picking up things like that.

this event should have been much better, i was looking forward for Smoldarev, he's from Estonia why the fuck he had visa issues, i thought only russians were having problems to go to north america???

this event should have been much better, i was looking forward for Smoldarev, he's from Estonia why the fuck he had visa issues, i thought only russians were having problems to go to north america???
One guy on social media said in comments that it's not Smoldarev but his opponent who wasn't able to fight because of some problem with papers.

Back