ACB 72 Canada Makovsky vs. Sherbatov October 14th

jesus christ i might just take the train to montreal to see this.

probably will be the biggest non UFC event in Canada in a while.

I hope they actually keep this event in Canada.

Really dont think theres enough follwing in Canada for them to do a show here already but all the power to them.

Holy fuck.....I might drive from Halifax, Nova Scotia for this.

Bataev vs Tavares is an amazing fight. Surprised the UFC cut Tavares for losing to Ortega and Choi -- and the Ortega fight was a FOTY candidate.

Looks like I'm stuck at a bullshit bachelor party and won't be able to make this.

Solid prospects + some UFC vets... Really cool card, going to watch definitely

Hope they gain fans in Cana and in the States...

So, org with the owner going against LGBT will make an event in a country that is all about human rights...
Interdasting.
He said he ships them off to Canada. They are going to hide a bunch of the gays in the cage they are shipping over and drop them off there.

What the heck... I'm going. Should be fun.

This is not Kadyrov's event.

This owner also said things about gay people, but it was no where as bad as Kadyrov killing people.

"‘Women were created for men and men for women. Do you see animals mating with the same sex? If we allow gay marriage, a man worse than an animal.’ – Manny Pacquiao said. After these words, Nike broke a contract with Manny!!!” Khasiev said (H/T @bayginavukat). “Friends, for a few months we have had negotiations for a Nike sponsorship with ACB but after such a demarche on the part of well-known company, I consider it beneath our dignity to have any relationship with them! I add to all this one expression - "Sometimes the devil is afraid of the thoughts within a f****t’s head."

This owner also said things about gay people, but it was no where as bad as Kadyrov killing people.

"‘Women were created for men and men for women. Do you see animals mating with the same sex? If we allow gay marriage, a man worse than an animal.’ – Manny Pacquiao said. After these words, Nike broke a contract with Manny!!!” Khasiev said (H/T @bayginavukat). “Friends, for a few months we have had negotiations for a Nike sponsorship with ACB but after such a demarche on the part of well-known company, I consider it beneath our dignity to have any relationship with them! I add to all this one expression - "Sometimes the devil is afraid of the thoughts within a f****t’s head."
I had no idea. I call gigantic bullshit on the "we think Nike is beneath us" but that's not the point.

Well, I think everyone is free to have their own opinion but I think his opinion (and Manny's ignorance) is trash.

Nice to see Tony Lopez still at it into his 40's.

Back