ACB 67 on now (free stream -- Frank Mir commentary)

Yeah...There's just a ton of guys on these cards that are UFC-quality
true, loads of guys out there that deserve a spot on the big show. Yusuf is certainly one of them. hopefully either Bellator or the ufc picks him up in the future.

Man Stark just letting him get those full mounts...

Well this fight was pretty meh.

Main event -- Brett Cooper vs undefeated Mukhamed Berkhamov up next.

How did Goltsov win... he can't defend a double leg and gave up double underhooks every time Mukhamad pressed him against the cage, it was pretty embarrassing.

Man Mukhamed's coaches walking around the cage so to give him advice -- dirty

Hole shit, right to the temple. Didn't think I'd ever see Cooper go down like that. Brett's strategy of going to the body really backfired, he leaned into that one

How are there so many Brazilians on these cards. Long way to fly just to lose.

Golstov was wrecking quality fighters, looked like he had the tools to beat top level guys with the right training. ... then he loses to a guy like this, and that guy is now the ACB champion

That is what keeps ACB from being the Russian UFC. Some of the guys have top potential, but if they underachieve, guys like ... whoever that is become champion.

Golstov was wrecking quality fighters, looked like he had the tools to beat top level guys with the right training. ... then he loses to a guy like this, and that guy is now the ACB champion

That is what keeps ACB from being the Russian UFC. Some of the guys have top potential, but if they underachieve, guys like ... whoever that is become champion.

Hopefully ACB never becomes anything more than what it is now.

Well in the last couple of years or so, ACB has come pretty far.

It has but theres the aspect of having that kadyrov chump there. The UFC might afford certain fighters privileges but ACB is too heavily ethnic based.

I suspect its a spectacle to make certain fighters look good for the caucus crowd.

Great fighters but i dont want to see a 12-1 fighter take on brett cooper.

Last edited:
It has but theres the aspect of having that kadyrov chump there. The UFC might afford certain fighters privileges but ACB is too heavily ethnic based.

I suspect its a spectacle to make certain fighters look good for the caucus crowd.

Great fighters but i dont want to see a 12-1 fighter take on brett cooper.

Ethnic Based? what do you mean ? they have several fighters with different Ethnicities and champions. Give ACB a break, "make it a spectacle" they always give their fighters tough opponents, i have never seen a mismatch in ACB.

Back