ACB 65: Thiago Silva vs Batraz Agnaev

Man I thought Silva was really going to have this one but damn is he getting rocked.

The whole card has been great.

I was watching the Speedway it looks like I was watching the wrong thing.....

Is it Frank Mir co-commentating?
I thought I saw someone that looked like him in the background and it sounds like it is him.

I was watching the Speedway it looks like I was watching the wrong thing.....

Is it Frank Mir co-commentating?
I thought I saw someone that looked like him in the background and it sounds like it is him.

Frank Mir it is.

Wow, he tapped to a neck crank with like 8 seconds left?

It might have been even less ttime left than that.
He was going to lose anyway if it went into the next round so I guess it's not so bad.

It might have been even less ttime left than that.
He was going to lose anyway if it went into the next round so I guess it's not so bad.
Yeah, the official result said 6 seconds left. He could have caught him with one of those wild hooks but you're probably right. I hope this fight is a bit more exciting. I've been looking forward to this one all night!

The Dan Severn mustach... IT'S NOT HELPING AT ALL!!!

Man just imaging getting a Dan Severn mustach to improve your wrestling and you get a Pedro Rizzo perfromance instead!

I'm liking this Machida/Saffardine combo Brendan got going.

I'm sure Brendan is glad this is only 3 rounds.

Wow the UFC has already started.

Very early

Healy putting on the youngin in the last round. Nice

I think Loughnane probably needs to fight at FW in the future. Healy seems way too big and Loughnane is struggling in the grappling with him.

I wasn't scoring that fight. Please somebody tell me Loughnane won!

Well he won the first round and lost the 3rd so it depends how you saw the 2nd I guess.

Healy just won a split decision. I thought Brendan eeked it out, but it was close so no complaints. Great fight

I gave that fight to the Brit, not a robbery or anytthing though.

Back