ACB 57 - Magomedov vs. Yan 2 | Moscow, Russia (Sat, April 15th, 10 AM EDT) (Discussion)

2-2 going into the 5th round on my scorecard

I had it 3-1 for Yan (and 49-46 overall). Gotta rewatch the fight though - been watching it live from the stands. Anyway, what a fun event it was!

I only got to catch the first 4 and a half fights before I had to go to work, but man, what I saw was great! It was certainly better than what I've seen from Bellator or the UFC that last couple of times I've actually got to sit and watch a card from beginning to end. I didn't get to catch tonight's UFC because of work so that not included. I have always had some fascination with Russian being that part of my family is from Russia/eastern Europe and then from following wrestling and within the last few years the MMA fighters coming out of their has really peaked it. I will have to follow regional Russian MMA more closely! Thank you TS for the heads up!

43968-1217533.png

First time i saw Eduard Vartanyan fight fight was very impressed how he handled Tiger.

Just finished watching the replay. Wow what a card so many good fights and impressive performances.

Hopefully they set up Magomedov - Yan 3 right away.

Impressed with so many fighters on this card... off top of head Yan, Magomedov, Mattos and Kokov. Cant wait for the flyweight title fight next saturday.

Back