ACB 54: Supersonic Barnatt vs. Khalidov (3-11-17- 12pm ET) Discussion

That was awesome from Khalidov. another great ACB even. Avelez should of gotten the W not a draw but that translator for Mamed was pretty as hell
He did. They've changed the decision later after the fight.

Honestly, matchmaking was really rough. Not sure what work they do to match properly, but it needs work. Seems like they have plenty of talent, but without good matching fights are meh. Commentary and pacing was great.

Honestly, matchmaking was really rough. Not sure what work they do to match properly, but it needs work. Seems like they have plenty of talent, but without good matching fights are meh. Commentary and pacing was great.

I thought the fights were matched up really good, ACB is known for putting great cards.

Loughnane avenging his bullshit decision loss to Wilkinson in the UFC, awesome.

Khalidov was impressive.

Saul Rogers' UFC dreams are 100% dead and buried.

full props to anybody who watched from match 1 to the main event's end.

You can still watch the entire thing for free here:

Just finished watching all the fights... lots of great finishes.

Was enjoying the Dzhanaev-Zajac fight wish it wasnt stopped.

Most impressive fighter of night: Batraz Agnaev

Dont ever want to watch Kane Mousah "fight" ever again.

Two more observations...

Despite being the ultimate under-achiever, Max Nunes getting decimated by Batraz Agnaev was surprising - Agnaev is definite bona fide prospect, big things maybe on the horizon.

Saul Rogers looked small as fuck. Compared to how jacked/stocky he looked on TUF.

Do you know where i can watch the Ebanks-Prostko fight? Thats the only fight i missed.
Googled it, can't find anything.
If it's not here, then it hasn't been televised.

Two more observations...

Despite being the ultimate under-achiever, Max Nunes getting decimated by Batraz Agnaev was surprising - Agnaev is definite bona fide prospect, big things maybe on the horizon.

Saul Rogers looked small as fuck. Compared to how jacked/stocky he looked on TUF.
The result for Nunes/Agnaev was kinda predictable tbh. I thought Max was going to fight like he did against Futin, be way too passive and get caught by the more aggressive guy in Batraz.

Back