ACB 50 Card announced. St. Petersburg 18th December

AshMMA

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
http://www.mmalatestnews.com/acb-50...uring-saul-rogers-ed-arthur-two-title-fights/

Absolute Championship Berkut aren’t messing around with their ACB 50 mega show on December 18. They’ve stacked the card high with two title fights with both the ACB heavyweight and bantamweight titles being defended.

Also on the card are the two British fighters Saul Rogers and Ed Arthur who are both coming off big wins earlier this month back at ACB 47 which took place in Glasgow, Scotland.

The main event will see Salimgirey Rasulov defend his ACB heavyweight title against Denis Golstov, while Magomed Magomedov will defend his ACB bantamweight title against Oleg Borisov.

Saul Rogers will continue his quest for the ACB lightweight title when he faces Musa Khamanaev, while Ed Arthur takes on Tural Ragimov.

ACB 50 Card

Salimgerey Rasulov vs Denis Goltsov

Brett Cooper vs. Aslambek Saidov

Oleg Borisov vs Magomed Magomedov

Vyacheslav Wasilewski vs. Albert Durayev

Marcelo Alfaya vs. Beslan Isayev

Saul Rogers vs. Musa Khamanaev

Alexander Sarnavsky vs. Ramazan Esenbay

Adlan Bataev vs. Donald Sanchez

Ed Arthur vs. Tural Ragimov

Marat Balayev vs. Carlos Alexandre da Costa

Vallison Carvalho vs. Ilya Goldfinches

Good card, loving the main event and the Rogers/Khamanaev fights.

Sarnavsky, Vasilevsky, I'm in to watch it!!!

really good card, I thought Cooper had retired (after his return at ACB 43)

Alexander Sarnavsky vs. Ramazan Esenbay

There is a fighter called Esenbay? Or are we talking about Esenbaev? If the guy is Esenbaev, damn

i really like these eastern european mma fight shows

So pumped for Salimgerey Rasulov vs Denis Goltsov. If Goltsov wins that convincingly, he'll be right up there with Pavlovich and Minakov.

Back