ACA 92: Yagshimuradov vs. Celinski

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Also:
259296b3af7c860abfffe7040ce4207f.png

Daniel Omielanczuk will be the card as well, opponent TBA.
Phenomenal line up thus far, 4 great bouts.

Should have went with Saidov or Strus as a ME, I understand that a titlefight should headline but it's not like Celinski's name attracts a lot of people (see ACB 63 in Gdansk).

Would be a shame when such a card would have to take place infront of a few hundred people.

Yagshimuradov fights like a LHW Tyron Woodley. Stand with your back against the cage and be ready to throw power-punches when they advance against you. Only he throws front-kicks too.

Should have went with Saidov or Strus as a ME, I understand that a titlefight should headline but it's not like Celinski's name attracts a lot of people (see ACB 63 in Gdansk).

Would Strus or Saidov have drawn more though? Honestly, the biggest name is most likely Held. Will be very interesting to see how his leg-locks fare vs AAA.

Yagshimuradov vs Grishin would've made more sense...

Celinski recently defeated Vinny. I'd say that puts him ahead of Maxim.

Last edited:

Would be a shame when such a card would have to take place infront of a few hundred people.
Strus is fighting Chuzhigaev apparently, very good fight.

Meanwhile, ACA 91 is basically the "shit we haven't given these guys fights in forever!" card.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/57053-aca-91

I kind of wish that they would re-start the counter now that they are an Akhmat property. Sort of like what WSOF did when they became PFL. It's just a neater delineation between the takeover. But I guess that would ruin the illusion of this being a straight on continuation of ACB.

Meanwhile, ACA 91 is basically the "shit we haven't given these guys fights in forever!" card.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/57053-aca-91

I kind of wish that they would re-start the counter now that they are an Akhmat property. Sort of like what WSOF did when they became PFL. It's just a neater delineation between the takeover. But I guess that would ruin the illusion of this being a straight on continuation of ACB.
Not a terrible card by any stretch, but nowhere close to what ACB normally delivers.

Last edited:
https://inthecage.pl/oficjalnie-rad...hvFYX4TBkiN43pdeCozcTEBqcTlGcV5WUIv1dIWhcyHtc

Apperantly Radoslaw Paczuski is really, one of the fighters making his MMA debut. Didn't expect that, especially since FEN already anounced his Kickboxing titledefense in march.

http://cohones.mmarocks.pl/threads/radosław-paczuski-zadebiutuje-w-mma-na-aca-92-informacja-prasowa.48596/

Btw. Here they have Dennis Smoldarev vs. Tony Johnson listed on the fight card, too. Interesting fight if true.
Does ACA and FEN have good relations? i know that this isn't the first time they sign FEN fighters and some ACA polish fighters like Omielanczuk has Kickboxing fights in FEN.

Does ACA and FEN have good relations? i know that this isn't the first time they sign FEN fighters and some ACA polish fighters like Omielanczuk has Kickboxing fights in FEN.

I think you mean DSF Kickboxing challenge, Omielanczuk fought there. Celinski and Strus, too.
But I don't know if they have good relations or something else, for me it looks a bit like DSF just tried to promote themself on MMA fighers, signed some ex-KSW fighters as well like Rozalski,Kita and Jewtuszko (what really pissed KSW off) and a lot of polish MMA sides started to cover them (I assume DSF is paying them).

I think it's just that the ACA contract allows their fighters to compete in other combat sports,too.

Don't know what the relations between FEN and ACA are. Apparently they made an agreement for Paczuski. But I can't imagine that FEN is that happy with Paczuski fighting for ACA. Like I said, they already announced him for their event a month later and it's in the same venue. Pawel Jozwiak (the owner) also spoke a lot in the past about Paczuski making an MMA debut in FEN (they have both).

And to be honest,it's not that hard to steal fighters from FEN, KSW does it all the time. Some idiot is writing their contracts.

Personally I don't like FEN, it's just a really shitty and cheap KSW copy. They literally try to copy everything KSW does 1 to 1. And they pay really bad, that's why a lot of fighters don't stay long with them.

Last edited:
I think you mean DSF Kickboxing challenge, Omielanczuk fought there. Celinski and Strus, too.
But I don't know if they have good relations or something else, for me it looks a bit like DSF just tried to promote themself on MMA fighers, signed some ex-KSW fighters as well like Rozalski,Kita and Jewtuszko (what really pissed KSW off) and a lot of polish MMA sides started to cover them (I assume DSF is paying them).

I think it's just that the ACA contract allows their fighters to compete in other combat sports,too.

Don't know what the relations between FEN and ACA are. Apparently they made an agreement for Paczuski. But I can't imagine that FEN is that happy with Paczuski fighting for ACA. Like I said, they already announced him for their event a month later and it's in the same venue. Pawel Jozwiak (the owner) also spoke a lot in the past about Paczuski making an MMA debut in FEN (they have both).

And to be honest,it's not that hard to steal fighters from FEN, KSW does it all the time. Some idiot is writing their contracts.

Personally I don't like FEN, it's just a really shitty and cheap KSW copy. They literally try to copy everything KSW does 1 to 1. And they pay really bad, that's why a lot of fighters don't stay long with them.

Oh yeah DSF, dont know why i confused the two lol.

Yagshimuradov is the Turkmen guy who beat Agnaev, right?

I like that main event, the Turkmen guy interests me.

No shame in losing to Yagshimuradov, he can crack and has good hands. Very deceiving record, on ACB he's been on a tear and always brings it.
Dovletdzhan_Yagshimuradov_headshot_new.jpg

Back