About "manlets"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said the idiot who seeks validation or recognition by naming himself D1 Wrestler. You could have named yourself Jerkoff Into My Own Mouth and it would have been just as accurate.

actually no it's to prove that my opinion has more validity because i have actually competed at a high level in the #1 MMA style

obligatory
cd8.jpg
im the king of something

I remember using the word manlet at work once. Everyone looked confused, lol...

6'4 230lbs and full blown dad bod. You 5'9 bitches are the real manlets, DJ would literally have his way with your holes.

actually no it's to prove that my opinion has more validity because i have actually competed at a high level in the #1 MMA style
Oops, forgot to add you seek validation by posting the events you attended and the imaginary internet bets you won.
Pro Tip: NOBODY FUCKING CARES!
1515198022546.jpg

Who cares, you're a Manlet, you'e a manlet, life goes on. You can't live life thinking why you'e short af

I'm 6'6 and terrified of the little guys...their speed can be very hard to overcome. Also, I feel like they navigate through the spaces in my frame much more easily than bigger guys. McGregor seems to be the perfect fighting height. He towers over manlets and turns lurches into them.

As far as as I can trace, the term “Manlet” originates from bodybuilding.com’s forum and was used to describe an overly muscled individual who is also very short. Like, I don’t know, Sean Sherk or Chad Mendes. Though in body building circles I doubt their bodies are considered jacked at all.

Anyway the term manlet now seems to cover any person below 5’10 and is blatantly misused even if it makes me laugh occasionally.

It wasn’t so much about an “overly muscled” short man because being “overly muscled” is not really a concept that exists on a bb forum.

It was more an insult taller posters would throw at smaller ones (everyone used to have a display pic of themselves looking their most jacked with their height and weight listed). Shorter lifters would (apparently) have an easier time filling out their frames due to “shorter limbs etc” so would look better in pics (namely the dp)
“But that’s just coz they are a Manlet, easy to get jacked when you are small!” Etc.

In terms of height the original cutoff point was anything below 5’8.5 (5’9 guys being able to claim they were closer to average, etc). There was also manmore’s (tall) and manaverage (normal/average height).

I'm 6 3 and see over most people most of the time and have never felt the need to insult someone over it.

I posted this as a reply in another thread, but considering how ridiculously overused it is, I'll just make a thread about it here.

The term "manlet" gets horribly overused around here. Sure, a flw like DJ (5'2") could be called so. But the average height of a man globally is 5'8". The average height of an American male is 5'9". People like to say the presence of Hispanics and Asians lower America's average height, but it's actually right at 5'10" for both white and black males. So unless you live in one of these Nordic countries where the average height is above 6', the majority of fighters at 145 and above would not, objectively speaking, be considered "manlets". And even if they are under that in those weight classes, like in the case of Chad Mendes, they make up for it in muscle mass, and could most likely bench most of you. And I don't know about you, but I'm not gonna call somebody 2 inches shorter than me but with biceps the size of my head a manlet.

Just my 2 cents. Of course, I understand that this is sherdog, land of 6'4", 250lb, 4% body fat "A-level" athletes.
What is referred to as a Manlet, is spoken of when related to sports/physical activity.. so avg height of a man in society, means nothing in that regard and can't be used as comparison. Reality is, 5ft 11in and under, 199lbs and under, is a "manlet" in sports in general. So imo a manlet is any make under 6ft, 200lbs.. and no, I'm not claiming to be 6ft 6in 260lbs, I am 5ft 9in, walk around 157lbs at 39 yrs old, and fought at 135 as a pro and 145, 135 and 125 as an am.

Manlet is more the mentality, than just the height.

Like... the little guy in the gym that walk around like he took a dump in his pants, arms flared out and an angry look on his face. Or the guy who is tailgating you in his massive jacked up truck that he needs a staircase to climb into. Or the guy who wants to fight you for no reason other than he's drunk and you are a foot taller than him.

THOSE are the manlets.

I prefer mental midgets for mentality

<Moves>

So... is this guy fucking dead or what?!?!

So... is this guy fucking dead or what?!?!
No way is he dead!

I have finally figured out one riddle tho, @Guernica (R.I.P.) is the only human being on the planet that could rival the troll skills of MKK. Therefor, MKK=Guernica, and, they are both banned and dead atm.

#ManletsGunnaTroll

Average height men don't play UK darts or US NFL.
Not true at all. Plenty of runningback, receivers, and return men have been 5’10 and under. Darren Sproles had a ton of success running the ball because dlinemen literally could not see him coming out of the backfield.

What is referred to as a Manlet, is spoken of when related to sports/physical activity.. so avg height of a man in society, means nothing in that regard and can't be used as comparison. Reality is, 5ft 11in and under, 199lbs and under, is a "manlet" in sports in general. So imo a manlet is any make under 6ft, 200lbs.. and no, I'm not claiming to be 6ft 6in 260lbs, I am 5ft 9in, walk around 157lbs at 39 yrs old, and fought at 135 as a pro and 145, 135 and 125 as an am.

Robbie lawler and GSP are manlets?

manlet cope

and when did this turn into a redpill forum

Robbie lawler and GSP are manlets?
Yes, in the context of sports, GSP is a manlet. Robbie is what 6ft and walks around over 200? Robbie is def on the "cusp" in that regard. I think it's corny and very insecure to call another man a manlet, but I'm simply giving opinion to the topic. I myself am only 5ft 9in and have never dated a woman shorter then myself and am only attracted really to women taller then myself, and love a tall woman in 4-6in heels too. So, def don't fit the "insecure 5ft 9in guy", sherdoggers seem to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back