About "manlets"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short guys get the hottest girls.

I rarely use the word manlet, but when I do, it's to describe little guys who act tough. Like they could beat anybody. When they can't. Like Jeremy Stephens and Conor. Conor even more so, because he uses words like midget to describe other fighters, when he is far from a full sized male himself.

I would never use it to describe Mighty Mouse, though. He knows he's little.
Fair enough. My brother in law is 5'5" and skinny. Constantly tries to pick fights and walks around with his chest out and chin up.

Manlet is more of a mentality to me. I would say anything under 5'9" is manlet territory if you are very muscular and have a dickhead aggressive personality. Most of my close friends and I are pretty tall 6 feet +, so our friends who are 5'8" look very short next to us. The only time I've ever made fun of someone for their height was if they were arrogant. And you know guys are insecure about that.

Manlet is more the mentality, than just the height.

Like... the little guy in the gym that walk around like he took a dump in his pants, arms flared out and an angry look on his face.
Sounds like this guy:
{<Mcgoat}

Lmao, mighty mouse would stuff your shit in. Ignorant ass comments like this show who's actually stepped foot in a MMA gym and who's a keyboard warrior.

Rofl mate no Chance MM is the goat but he would not be able to do much. Size and weight matters alot. In BJJ I power out of pretty much any sub the higher belts slap on me (or chicks for that matter) if they are way smaller. No slight against them and it is the reason why I roll and train with guys rhe same size or heavier and bigger. (Unless the guys and gals want a bigger training partner) it is also cey easy to just get them to tap to pressure. Or once you get hold of them and man handle em.

You clearly are a Angry little manlet don’t worry I won’t take your woman or your lunch money ya sour lil puss.

Pulled stats from hall.md, and was updated on January of 2018, and any other site you look at is incredibly close to that with their own findings (about an inch margin of error).
Yes their data is fairly consistent with what I have seen, however when they summarize it and say "the average American mans height is 5'10" what they mean is the average American mans height peaks at 5'10 in their physical prime around 30(per their own data). Typically studies take averages of age brackets such as 20-40.

Yeh but you're talking about average height here. This is Sherdog brah. We all tall af and shredded to the bone.

Jk, cries in 5ft8.

conan-obrien-connor-mcgregor-ufc-23.jpg

Rofl mate no Chance MM is the goat but he would not be able to do much. Size and weight matters alot. In BJJ I power out of pretty much any sub the higher belts slap on me (or chicks for that matter) if they are way smaller. No slight against them and it is the reason why I roll and train with guys rhe same size or heavier and bigger. (Unless the guys and gals want a bigger training partner) it is also cey easy to just get them to tap to pressure. Or once you get hold of them and man handle em.

You clearly are a Angry little manlet don’t worry I won’t take your woman or your lunch money ya sour lil puss.
There's a massive difference between a random purple/brown belt and Demetrius fucking Johnson, man. Lol

All manlets must be wiped out, no matter the cost

You must remember Sherdog is generally very insecure.

Christina will never find me attractive. She only like chads......... Wait till she finds out what I got for her birthday. Its my dick in a box.

You sound under 5ft 4

OP is right, but this is just funny as fuck.....after reading all that shit he wrote, just to be shut down by this short response that got in first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back