About "manlets"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your stats are all wrong. No average height is over 6 feet, Black Americans are not 5'10, and yes Asians and Latinos are shorter. 5'7 = king of manlets, anything under that is manlet. So most 125 and most 135, and some 145 are manlets.

I rarely use the word manlet, but when I do, it's to describe little guys who act tough. Like they could beat anybody. When they can't. Like Jeremy Stephens and Conor. Conor even more so, because he uses words like midget to describe other fighters, when he is far from a full sized male himself.

I would never use it to describe Mighty Mouse, though. He knows he's little.

If manlets didn't exist, people of average height would be considered small. So actually manlets make the world a better place for most people except themselves, which is pretty admirable and probably why God made them.

Last edited:
Angry sad little men.

4839E5F3-DD7D-41AA-AE46-F44FE7C31ED2.jpeg

In saying that I enjoy and hespect the little man fighters.

But the truth is if I want to take something from a manlet there is fuck all the lil midget can do to stop me.

yzBk85Xs_400x400.jpeg

I was so happy when this pile of human excriment died. ( or was that fake like everything else he does)

The term manlet is typically used by 6 foot + untalented and ungifted people who are insecure about their lack of ability. They'll mock shorter people that have accomplished more than them as a defense mechanism.

I just think it's a funny sounding word. Alot of those manlets in the lower weight classes would wreck most people in the world in a fight. I hespect that.

I'd say 5'8" is manlet unless you're built like Igor Vovchanchyn. I'd say 5'9" is manlet cutover point

Thoses thread always make me laugh

The problem with manlets is that they go to the gym once a week and their short little muscles grow quickly.

Everything below 7 feet is manlet height. Deal with it.

Anything under 5'10 is manlet territory just the way it is

The wee lads are ok. On the other hand, being a beta cuck manlet is a serious offence.

Your stats are all wrong. No average height is over 6 feet, Black Americans are not 5'10, and yes Asians and Latinos are shorter. 5'7 = king of manlets, anything under that is manlet. So most 125 and most 135, and some 145 are manlets.
Pulled stats from hall.md, and was updated on January of 2018, and any other site you look at is incredibly close to that with their own findings (about an inch margin of error).

conor is a manlet n was beating up on midgets

get over it

Angry sad little men.

View attachment 326503

In saying that I enjoy and hespect the little man fighters.

But the truth is if I want to take something from a manlet there is fuck all the lil midget can do to stop me.
Lmao, mighty mouse would stuff your shit in. Ignorant ass comments like this show who's actually stepped foot in a MMA gym and who's a keyboard warrior.

chad mendes...2 inches shorter..

so you're 5'6-5'7-5'8 range lol, sux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back