About Jon Jones, cocaine and creatine.

TS I commend your efforts. But that really wasn’t necessary lol.

No you're right.

Needing to cheat with vaseline to beat smaller fighters, leaving as soon as NSAC starts enhanced random testing, and not being able to finish an opponent in your weight class in 11 years, is GOAT material.....LOL!
So salty

only people that believe jones is innocent are working for the ufc

Creatine and cocaine, doesn't sound good....

Strange addiction , sniffing powder.

I suspect he's really overpaying for creating.

Don't fall into the trap of adressing idiotic arguments that are grapsing for straws.

Jon is a cheater, there is no way around it. His bloodwork came back positive. Indulging anything except the simple truth that A and B samples came back positive is just random noise.

Yeah right pretty clear my ass
All the evidence points to his innocence.

Jon was on his way to the gym minding his own business, when thugs hired by DC, kidnapped him, made him sniff some tainted cocaine, and then gave him some date-rape drug so he wouldn't remember. That's what Novitsky said happened.

All the evidence points to his innocence.

Jon was on his way to the gym minding his own business, when thugs hired by DC, kidnapped him, made him sniff some tainted cocaine, and then gave him some date-rape drug so he wouldn't remember. That's what Novitsky said happened.
Smh...There's literally no way that ever happened at all.

~DaViD~

So, just to clarify:
There are people who believe Jones was snorting creatine?

So as a lifter, have I been doing things all wrong by drinking creatine? Should I be snorting it instead?

I'm more upset knowing coke is cut with creatine, that's just wrong

103NotReaching_837177062.jpg
Please, take my like<LucyBless>

Lol alot of hate towards the GOAT in this thread.

Is normal, he still smashed all of your favorite heros.

View attachment 336847

View attachment 336849
That's not the issue. I, and most sensible people, acknowledge Jones as the best MMA fighter yet, but that doesn't exonerate him from cheating. It's perfectly reasonable to call his career into question given his past offenses and drug use.

Jones is one controversial character, he's a big draw for the UFC, any other small time UFC fighter would have been banned by now. Jones beat the system once and I'm pretty sure he'll do it again.

I think the glaring bit of evidence that Jones abused is that his brother was popped for performance enhancers as well, and some of those guys abusing in the NFL have been beating the tests for years.

It's the big rumor, Jon Jones last failed test may be explained by him taking cocaine that was cut with tainted Chinese creatine. Seems pretty far fetched, but Joe Rogan constantly brings that up. So, two things : is cocaine actually cut with creatine and is it a crappy Chinese version of it?

First, creatine is one of the cheapest supplements and I'm really not sure it's worth it to pay extra postage to get a counterfeit version from overseas. Here are 3 pounds of good creatine for 40 bucks at GNC, imagine what amount and worth of cocaine you can cut with that... As, AFAIK, turinabol doesn't have any legal production, a tainted creatine would need to come from a hardcore underground lab, not just from a negligent factory.

screen%20shot%202016-10-12%20at%203.01.01%20pm.png

I then tried to find data about how often creatine is used to cut cocaine, and not just rely on internet hearsay. I found a British study that listed what was found in seized cocaine : out of 214 samples from British customs, none contained creatine. Out of 459 samples seized by the police, 46 had creatine (10%). We can say that cocaine can get cut with creatine, but only once it reaches the local markets, meaning it's most likely to get cut with a normal OTC product.

The creatine excuse seems pretty unlikely to me. Lots of you will say "duh, of course it's bullshit", but I tried to gather some facts about that possibility. Also, IIRC, that rumor was never publicly issued by Jones' defense, though they could have discretely spread it to popular MMA figures like Joe Rogan.
But some Sherdog user said he knows a guy who cut his coke with creatine...

Back