Abel gets exposed by Dontee: Ducking Charlo

I'm a fan of Golovkin but anyone who is objective can tell you they want nothing of Charlo!

Oh, also.....

ITS "I COULDN'T CARE LESS" not "I COULD CARE LESS"

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NO, " I could care less " is a thing.

I COULD CARE LESS, BUT WHY??

I don't care enough to care any less than I do now.

<Y2JSmirk> hope that clears things up.

I might be missing something but I don't see how Saunders<Charlo @middleweight. So, can you duck a less deserving opponent for a more deserving opponent? I don't get it. Saunders is in line before Charlo, as far as I can see. Not that I wouldn't want to see both anyway.

charlo doesnt generate shit for money
ggg will never waste his time with him
Since becoming a 3 belt champ GGG has retained those belts by facing Martin Murrey, Monroe Jr, Wade and a much smaller Brook. How can you say GGG should not waste his time with Charlo when he fought those guys? Just tell us what you really think without all the beating around the bush. You see Charlo as a threat, GGG team see Charlo as a threat and they're willing to come up with a bunch of excuses instead of just saying they would be willing to fight Charlo.

And a Charlo fight does generate money because he's a legitimate threat. After Canelo Charlo and BJS are the best opponents out there for GGG before a Jacobs rematch.

Change your profile pic.

didn't watch the video, but let me guess the conclusion...........RACISM!!!!

I think this may be a situation where the trainer is speaking for himself, as opposed to the actual opinion of the fighter

I can't imagine GGG being afraid to fight anyone.

Able has a habit of putting himself in the spotlight. He reminds me of Angle Garcia and Freddy Roach - they are in the news just as much as their fighters are.

I appreciate your honest opinion.
I am just sharing what other respected people are saying

He brings up a strong point on how Dominick deserves a shot at GGG but not Charlo and how Abel is saying that they don't need to fight the mandatory they will fight whomever they want

Abel is killing GGG image

Nothing to do with hate

Isn’t Charlo the “interim” belt holder? Theoretically if ggg doesn’t fight him or make some arbitrary arrangement, ggg gets stripped and he gets bumped up to full title holder right? Sounds like Abel and triple g’s management should be off making those defenses happen or come to some kind of deal with his mandatories and/or sanctioning bodies than saying a bunch of stupid shit in YouTube interviews.

Dontae’s is terrible.

Who cares about Charlo, he hasn’t accomplished close to what GGG has.

NO, " I could care less " is a thing.

I COULD CARE LESS, BUT WHY??

I don't care enough to care any less than I do now.

<Y2JSmirk> hope that clears things up.

What is it with you Americans trying to justify your blatantly wrong grammar.

It's "I couldn't care less". Fact. I had a guy on this very forum trying to justify it by saying it's a sarcastic phrase. No, no it's not. People use it to express that they have no interest in whatever they are referring to. If you could care less, then you care, even if it's just a little.

You are wrong.

What is it with you Americans trying to justify your blatantly wrong grammar.

It's "I couldn't care less". Fact. I had a guy on this very forum trying to justify it by saying it's a sarcastic phrase. No, no it's not. People use it to express that they have no interest in whatever they are referring to. If you could care less, then you care, even if it's just a little.

You are wrong.

I clearly explained it to you.

If you are to obtuse to see the difference, then just go about your business and continue to be annoyed.

{<hhh] YOU KNOW I DON'T CARE .

Dontae consistently backs the black fighter, no matter what. I find myself stumbling across his videos and no matter what, he picks the black guy.

Dontae consistently backs the black fighter, no matter what. I find myself stumbling across his videos and no matter what, he picks the black guy.
Once you go black you never go back... :cool:

Back