Abel gets exposed by Dontee: Ducking Charlo

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

Cliffs:

DB: If GGG gets passed Canelo, Charlo will be next since it’s his mandatory?

Abel: That’s very disrespectful from a guy who hasn't accomplished anything at middleweight yet. It’s very disrespectful and because of that I would say I would tell him to wait as long as I want him to wait, I would tell the managers that.
Just because ...

You know in order to challenge somebody, First of all, you have to accomplish something. He hasn't done it yet. He has Centano which he should beat. Charlo is a very good fighter, but it’s not up to Charlo it’s up to Golovkin When Golovkin gets good and ready either he will give him a shot or he will let him wait.

DB: When you say you will let him wait and it’s up to Golovkin but isn't also up to the WBC as well to Abel, because he is the mandatory now right?

Abel: Not if there is a unification, ok

DB: Well yeah, so you are saying you have the Canelo fight still and go after BJS before...

Abel: I didn't say that I said it’s not up to the WBC and it’s not up to Charlo, that’s what I said

DB: Ok, it’s not up to the WBC, it’s up to Golovkin is what you are saying right?

Abel: That’s what I am saying, it’s up to Golovkin because if he decided to unify then the mandatory is moot

DB: So how did Dominik Wade deserve a shot at Golovkin but Charlo doesn't?

Abel: I could care less what people ask, I am telling you what it is. It’s whatever is best for Golovkin is what is going to happen

can someone put a muzzle on this dude... LOL Jesus

7b871e474bb147240282df9f2151ac0f.gif

saved =)

I'm a fan of Golovkin but anyone who is objective can tell you they want nothing of Charlo!

Oh, also.....

ITS "I COULDN'T CARE LESS" not "I COULD CARE LESS"

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Golovkin but anyone who is objective can tell you they don't want nothing of Charlo!

Oh, also.....

ITS "I COULDN'T CARE LESS" not "I COULD CARE LESS"

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
That's how Abel said it lol

I am starting to think the same , GGG team is avoiding Danny and Charlo

I know, I'm just venting. It is a pet hate of mine, and damn you Americans love it!!

You'e in full Golovkin hate made recently Marc. I think they just want the next two fights to be Canelo and the Saunders because they get the most out of them. Canelo for the money and Saunders for the last belt.

You'e in full Golovkin hate made recently Marc. I think they just want the next two fights to be Canelo and the Saunders because they get the most out of them. Canelo for the money and Saunders for the last belt.
I appreciate your honest opinion.
I am just sharing what other respected people are saying

He brings up a strong point on how Dominick deserves a shot at GGG but not Charlo and how Abel is saying that they don't need to fight the mandatory they will fight whomever they want

Abel is killing GGG image

Nothing to do with hate

Why are you pushing Canelo's agenda so hard? I liked it better when you would conceal your bias by picking against Canelo when he fought. :p

He brings up a strong point on how Dominick deserves a shot at GGG but not Charlo and how Abel is saying that they don't need to fight the mandatory they will fight whomever they want

Nothing to do with hate
Of course it does. And you can say the same thing about Oscar regarding Canelo. Why don't you post a string of threads critiquing Oscar's quotes to infer Canelo is ducking?

Jermall has 2 fucking wins @ MW.
I see Abel's point.

If Jermall's ppl can bring money to the table, it makes sense, other then that, build up a resume.

Of course it does. And you can say the same thing about Oscar regarding Canelo. Why don't you post a string of threads critiquing Oscar's quotes to infer Canelo is ducking?
I did make a post on Oscar killing Canelo's image due to his ego as well

Jermall has 2 fucking wins @ MW.
I see Abel's point.

If Jermall's ppl can bring money to the table, it makes sense, other then that, build up a resume.
Domink wade is more deserving in your opinion? But Charlo wbc mandatory isn't or Danny who might be announced in the coming months as the new WBC mandatory?

That's what was done to GGG when he wasn't a name yet it was a duck but now it makes sense lol

Nothing to do with hate
Yeah unfortunately if something dumb is said from Golovkin's team it's definitely going to be Abel. I don't know how much say in things he really has though. Hopefully GGG and Canelo can fight and then move on from each oher after.

As for Wade I remember Golovkin wanted Canelo after his fight with Cotto but he wasn't ready to move yet. Then they wanted Saunders but he turned it down. Then the IBF ordered him to fight Tureano Johnson but he got injured and then Wade was next on the IBF list. It's not like they were calling him out.

Yeah unfortunately if something dumb is said from Golovkin's team it's definitely going to be Abel. I don't know how much say in things he really has though. Hopefully GGG and Canelo can fight and then move on from each oher after.

As for Wade I remember Golovkin wanted Canelo after his fight with Cotto but he wasn't ready to move yet. Then they wanted Saunders but he turned it down. Then the IBF ordered him to fight Tureano Johnson but he got injured and then Wade was next on the IBF list. It's not like they were calling him out.
Ah ok Thats different , I wish team GGG put a muzzle on Abel just like Oscar needs to stfu

These fighters i know will fight each other

I honestly feel Canelo would be better @ 154 , Danny would be too much

Golovkin isn't ducking anyone yet, but Sanchez constantly does everything in his power to make Golovkin look bad. Charlo would probably be the 3rd best opponent of Golovkin's career. This whole "he needs to achieve more" is the exact same shit that MWs used to duck Golovkin when he was coming up. Sanchez shouldn't have said anything.

Ah ok Thats different , I wish team GGG put a muzzle on Abel just like Oscar needs to stfu

These fighters i know will fight each other

I honestly feel Canelo would be better @ 154 , Danny would be too much
Yeah I feel like its usually a coach or promoter that does the trash talking with boxers. Maybe it helps in the long run with keeping attention on them or something or maybe it's just easier to be cocky when you're not the one getting punched in the face lol.

charlo doesnt generate shit for money
ggg will never waste his time with him,m

who cares about this intvw
abel sanchez talks too much about nothing

Domink wade is more deserving in your opinion? But Charlo wbc mandatory isn't or Danny who might be announced in the coming months as the new WBC mandatory?

That's what was done to GGG when he wasn't a name yet it was a duck but now it makes sense lol
GGG has fought his entire career @ MW. Dom Wade was an 18-0 MW that fought his entire career @ Super middle and MW.

If you expect to move up a weight class and get an immediate title shot, you've got to bring something to the table. For example, if Jermall had unified at Jr Middle he'd have a case to leapfrog the division to a title shot. As it stands, I don't think fighting Jermall is worth anything to Golovkin financially, or in terms of legacy.

Jermall could have fought Hurd or Munguia @ JMW, but for whatever reason, he elected not to go that route.

That said, if Jermall is the mandatory, GGG will fight him.

Abel is ruining GGG with his mouth. GGG's bank account is taking the hit.

Back