Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov: "Khabib vs Mayweather fight could happen May 4th in Chechnya"

Well with that logic why even do mma? He should just move to boxing.
Because his boxing sucks and one time fight for big money is the only thing he can do. But I'm surprised Mayweather is even entertaining this. Khabib doesn't have any kind of a following, apart from the MMA fanbase. Floyd would make more if he just fought Conor a second time. Doubt this fight happens though.

Khabib's under contract with the UFC. Him defying the NSAC ruling would be tantamount to disaster and unprecedented. The card would not sell very well either, and owing to the time difference and PPV schedule, they would have to have it in the morning. It will probably sell horribly too, especially considering the MMA vs Mayweather question was already answered emphatically, and by someone that was a proven PPV stud and actually a striker, not a wrestler.
MMA vs Mayweather? Mayweather is even afraid to mention MMA, unless he's talking about not doing it lol, which is the smart thing for him.

Khabib's under contract with the UFC. Him defying the NSAC ruling would be tantamount to disaster and unprecedented. The card would not sell very well either, and owing to the time difference and PPV schedule, they would have to have it in the morning. It will probably sell horribly too, especially considering the MMA vs Mayweather question was already answered emphatically, and by someone that was a proven PPV stud and actually a striker, not a wrestler.
Floyd has no problem fighting Tenshin in Japan.

Khabib in Russia would be much bigger, who are you trying to kid?

Because his boxing sucks and one time fight for big money is the only thing he can do. But I'm surprised Mayweather is even entertaining this. Khabib doesn't have any kind of a following, apart from the MMA fanbase. Floyd would make more if he just fought Conor a second time. Doubt this fight happens though.

Why stop there? He could probably make a lot of money fighting Pac as well. Then Canelo. All while his mma record is protected. He should really just retire from mma so he doesnt risk losing that 0. He could also go kickbox Tenshin.

Not going to happen, it's just a publicity stunt to get Khabib's name out there in the media. Khabib has no business in a boxing ring, he doesn't even have an amateur boxing record.

Does McGregor have an amateur boxing record?

Floyd is almost as bad as "that's my boy" abdulnap nurmadukov.

can anyone say.... interim title

#legacy

b4b7ef9533d43c351d260841c6780977f641650c41a01b7c041e33df0b8c8050.jpg

I am starting to wonder if combat sports could survive at the level it is without Mayweather or McGregor.

Everything from boxing to MMA becomes about these two in a matter of minutes.

McGregor needs to rebuild, and Floyd has been retired like 3 times or so. Can we promote a new face for combat sports?

Floyd has no problem fighting Tenshin in Japan.

Khabib in Russia would be much bigger, who are you trying to kid?
Tenshin aint under contract with the UFC. If you remember, that was the whole issue with getting the Conor fight done, but the money was so great that everyone was able to be satisfied. Khabib May does not equal even over 500K PPV's guaranteed.

Also, his dad is saying 'if Khabib is suspended, we will just fight else where'. AC's tend to respect other AC's rulings, and by defying them and going rogue, it would upset many parties. I can not see UFC defying NSAC's ruling and granting Khabib permission to fight Floyd. It won't happen. Mark my words.

MMA vs Mayweather? Mayweather is even afraid to mention MMA, unless he's talking about not doing it lol, which is the smart thing for him.
There was intrigue for Conor vs May. There is absolutely non for Khabib vs May.

Tenshin aint under contract with the UFC. If you remember, that was the whole issue with getting the Conor fight done, but the money was so great that everyone was able to be satisfied. Khabib May does not equal even over 500K PPV's guaranteed.

Also, his dad is saying 'if Khabib is suspended, we will just fight else where'. AC's tend to respect other AC's rulings, and by defying them and going rogue, it would upset many parties. I can not see UFC defying NSAC's ruling and granting Khabib permission to fight Floyd. It won't happen. Mark my words.

Like khabib cares

He can do whatever he wants n ufc will do nothing

There was intrigue for Conor vs May. There is absolutely non for Khabib vs May.
Totally agree. Apart from the one punch Khabib landed on McGregor, there are no highlight of his standup to show. Unless you want to show him jabbing a part time fighter for 3 rounds. And most sensible fans understand that his success on the feet is only due to his opponent beng wary of the TD. Take that away and you've got a beginner level striker with really awkward uncoordinated movement.

Strip this neanderthal already. Tony vs Poirier for vacant title.

This is retarded. Khabib has some real Conor's complex.
I hope UFC will be more selective about title challangers in future.
Because this s..t is bad look for them. I understand best fighting best (let's say it's true) and Khabib is best, but seriously, one cricus with McGregor is enough, at least he is striker...

well to be fair all Khabib talked about before the Conor fight was legacy, being an all time great, being a martial artist and all this other bullshit

That all turned out to be bullocks and he changed entirely after beating Conor

This is so fucking retarded. Fight Tony Ferguson for fucks sake.

I hope Floyd knocks him out cold and I hate Floyd. Stay in your lane, Khabib.

The people around Khabib are betting that his chin and toughness will absorb an ageing boxers shots and pull him through.

Maybe, but they're gambling his health. He can't quit, he doesn't have the movement to avoid fighting and if he gets a beating for twelve rounds he's never gonna be the same.

He'd be better off making money out of something he knows- like beating Conor again.

Back