Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov: "Khabib vs Mayweather fight could happen May 4th in Chechnya"

b-b-b-ut legacy!

can you not read? He said if he is suspended for 9 months then he might take the boxing match. IF he is suspended. What else is he supposed to do, sit around? If he has an opportunity to take a boxing match while serving his MMA suspension (not sure how this can actually be done considering his UFC contract) then he should, it'd be stupid to not take the opportunity to make money. It has nothing to do with "legacy" or his quote about it.

Are you Conor nuthuggers still this salty?

Who’s paying 100 bucks for that , without mcgregor the spice isn’t there time to be real . It’s hard for me to cough up 65 bucks for tony khabib , why would I pay an extra 35 for May khabib. Lol no hate but Floyd is kinda done , his promotion for maymac was so bad . From the jhanky pressers to form voltron . That event should have been way bigger.

I have never rooted for Floyd this hard

If and I mean the slightest if it happens it won't be in Chechnya.

Hey Kabob, let’s fight now

BLzgZk.gif

If Khabib is still suspended and this nonsense doesn't interfere with a title defense against Ferg then no harm no foul. But if this does somehow cause a delay in the Ferg fight then I am going to have to declare shenanigans.

Kyle-Yells-Shenanigans-On-South-Park-reaction-Gif.gif

Khabib has not even fought a real ranked wrestler yet. How the fuck would anyone call him the GOAT of all time? lol

Khabib about "legacy" my ass. Once you taste that REAL red panty money "legacy" doesn't matter. If Khabib beats Ferguson and Lee I will be convinced he has lightweight GOAT potential. Until then he has a record amassed from cans including the washed up Conor.

Khabib's under contract with the UFC. Him defying the NSAC ruling would be tantamount to disaster and unprecedented. The card would not sell very well either, and owing to the time difference and PPV schedule, they would have to have it in the morning. It will probably sell horribly too, especially considering the MMA vs Mayweather question was already answered emphatically, and by someone that was a proven PPV stud and actually a striker, not a wrestler.

Back