Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov: "Khabib vs Mayweather fight could happen May 4th in Chechnya"

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
Speaking to Russian media, Khabib's father said that if Khabib receives a 9 month suspension, he might spend this time preparing for this boxing bout:

"Mayweather contacted us himself, so it's not only interesting for both sides, but for some very large investors. The fight could be scheduled for May 4th at the Grozny's 30k arena. Khabib spars with high level boxers a lot and always looks good. "

5a2aee39fc7e93e8548b4567.jpg

maxresdefault-1476172553-800.jpg

https://www.sports.ru/boxing/1069426684.html

Isn't that the other Russian gangster dude?

That better not happen on may 4th. I got shit to do on may 4th

May the force be with them all....

b-b-b-ut legacy!
Legacy wise it's actually a win-win for Khabib.

If he loses, he gets to keep his undefeated MMA record and everyone would just say "I told you so".

If he wins though, it puts him into the discussion about being the greatest fighter ever.

Legacy wise it's actually a win-win for Khabib.

If he loses, he gets to keep his undefeated MMA record and everyone would just say "I told you so".

If he wins though, it puts him into the discussion about being the greatest fighter ever.

Well with that logic why even do mma? He should just move to boxing.

it would make sense if he gets suspended for a long time?

lets say NSAC suspends him for 2 years -- would taking a fight like this effect his suspension?

Until this Japan fight i'd have called bullshit on this, if anything that fight in Japan has spoilt what could have been a big pay day here for both guys, can't see fans paying loads to see this after a fight against a total unknown 120lb Japanese kid.

It was sickening when McGregor did it. But he did do it and got paid. Who am I to say that Khabib is not entitled to something like that as well?

Don’t get me wrong though.

It sucked when McGregor did it. It’ll suck if Khabib does it too.

it would make sense if he gets suspended for a long time?

lets say NSAC suspends him for 2 years -- would taking a fight like this effect his suspension?

It's up to Dana really. Whatever he decides. If it's 2 years, he should allow Khabib to retire from MMA so he can box.

Holy crap could people shut up with this retarded shit?

more than a decade later, im still scarred by that video of the russian (?) soldier cutting off the chechen rebel's head with a knife, while he was still alive

fuck chechnya

Back