Abdel-Aziz

I know for a fact.. It has been confirmed. That Khabib was apologizing and telling Rumble to qive up he didn't want to hurt him before he put him in submission..

He did say he didn't want to hurt Barboza cause he wanted to show he can take down a striker for 3 rounds..

But how much more does Khabib really got and how much Mercy did he really show if any?
Khabib wasn't at AKA when Rumble was there.. so def not true.

This wannabee gangster tough guy manger needs to shut his mouth, or he'll end up getting a slap.

His manager is a bit of an idiot, Khabib will beat Tony imo, but we will see.

You are aruging they don't have a remotley fighting style..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Michael-Johnson-68788

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Anthony-Johnson-17662

I didn't even know these guys... But if you look they both relied on Big punch power.. Very little in submission HOW IN THE F is that not the same u dumb

60 lbs diffferance ok cool.. If i cared i'm sure that would be awesome.. I told u I didn't follow them.. I don't like a guy that relies on just hit power.. i'm a MMA guy not a boxing guy..

You acted as if you knew them.. But didn't even know they have a similar fighting style.. just stop.. your a idiot.. if i keep fighting iwth you you will what.
To be fair even his corner(Henri Hooft) called Michael Johnson, "Rashad"

????

you can't determine fighting style similarity by going to fightfinder.....

One is a speed striker, the other a power striker....but you would know that if you watched their fights instead of just trying to imagine them from looking at their records.....

I can.. You might not.. If hes a puncher he is a puncher.. If he does submissions he is submission artist.. Not rocket science my friend as hard as u want it to be.

This is the kind of shit I hate seeing. I understand Aziz is Khabib's manager, and wants to tout him as the greatest, but seriously, this kind of talk only puts more pressure on his guy Khabib. Because now if Khabib ends up losing, Aziz looks like a fucking moron and consequently Khabib will too because of the hype Aziz is building up.

To be fair even his corner(Henri Hooft) called Michael Johnson, "Rashad"

Lol.. I mean you would actually fight all of those guys the same.. It don't matter which one you had to fight.. You could use the same techniques to beat them all.. They are all based primarily the same way.

Tyron even made the comment he does not want Khabib up there.. Cause there is talk about Khabib going up in weight.. It is hard on him to make the weight cut.. Tyron told Rogan that he would pay the tab on Khabibs trainers and diet guys if he'd stay down there.. It was a joke of course.. But it lets you know Khabib is a real threat.. Not sure why people are sleeping on the guy.. I think its funny though.

I can.. You might not.. If hes a puncher he is a puncher.. If he does submissions he is submission artist.. Not rocket science my friend as hard as u want it to be.

This is such an oversimplification of mma, that you likely dont understand what you're watching.

There are many layers to mma. The deeper you look the more you'll find.

There is more to any fight than 'that guy punches, that guy kicks.'

It always makes me cringe when people celebrate their ignorance and double down on stupid statements. Its like they're saying, 'Id rather feel correct and learn nothing, than take a few moments to actually learn from a mistake.'

It's a sign of insecurity.

This is the kind of shit I hate seeing. I understand Aziz is Khabib's manager, and wants to tout him as the greatest, but seriously, this kind of talk only puts more pressure on his guy Khabib. Because now if Khabib ends up losing, Aziz looks like a fucking moron and consequently Khabib will too because of the hype Aziz is building up.

I don't think it puts more on Khabib.. The truth is Khabib is the one talking to Dana in his matches between rounds.. Then chasing dana out to the car making sure Dana is doing what he says.. Khabib is a hunter.. You really got to understand this guys mindset.. Other people duck hard fights.. This guy is running to them..

It always makes me cringe when people celebrate their ignorance and double down on stupid statements. Its like they're saying, 'Id rather feel correct and learn nothing, than take a few moments to actually learn from a mistake.'

It's a sign of insecurity.

How is what i said not true.. I would not fight Nate Diaz and differance than I would Rumble or that guy... They are strikers.. Hmm how do you beat a striker? Try to out strike him.. Guy you are so ignorant really u are..

McGregor vs Alvarez.... Alvarez even said I didn't go by my gameplay, the gameplay was to wrestle... I tried to stand up I loss..

You do NOT beat a great hitter by trying to out hit him.. Thats just stupidity

Dude your a troll and a idiot on top of it.. I'm done with u..

Haha funny we made the same analogy

Eddie knows what he did wrong.. Your listening to a guy who is not even judging how the fight should of been won but what he did wrong.. What he did wrong was fight a better striker standing instead of fighting him on the ground..

But if you look at the stats.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Eddie-Alvarez-9265

Eddie is the better ground guy.. So you can't out strike McGregor but you have a submission game.. He told u why he lost and its true not what the other guy thinks..

Last edited:
No
Yes I apologized for that.. Not sure what else u want? I also said why I got them confused.. Never followed those guys don't care much for them.. They are kind of the same guy.. Different guys but the same..
No, just no no no. Rumble and mj are no where near the same.

I mean think about it this way... When Nate went to the ground he beat McGregor right..

We he stood up he went to a controversial loss.. If Nate took that to the ground again.. I'd say it ended up with him winning more than not..

It just makes sense.. Listen to Woodly talk about beating MIa... His game play wasn't to try and strike him and over expose himself for the take down.. Mia is very deadly he felt that fight he would lose if Mia got the ground on him..

Who actually believes that line of bullshit?

Seriously, who is a sucker big enough to believe that?

For right now some big names and including myself along with them.. If you noticed Barboza will was broke and gave up. I don't think Khabib ever went for a submission to try and finish it. It wasn't like Khabib really did anything more than just what he had too..

For right now some big names and including myself along with them.. If you noticed Barboza will was broke and gave up. I don't think Khabib ever went for a submission to try and finish it. It wasn't like Khabib really did anything more than just what he had too..
Khabib's not a finisher, that's why.

Yes I apologized for that.. Not sure what else u want? I also said why I got them confused.. Never followed those guys don't care much for them.. They are kind of the same guy.. Different guys but the same..

You said Rumble Johnson, not The Menace Johnson.

Back