Abdel-Aziz

BigDaddyChristopher

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
"I feel sorry for Tony Ferguson because, on April 7, Tony Ferguson is probably never gonna fight again," Abdel-Aziz said on the MMA Hour. "I'm concerned for his well-being, I'm serious. I'm not just saying that to promote a fight.

"Because if he accepts takedowns from Khabib and he will take him down, he will disfigure his whole entire face. It's gonna be brutal, it's gonna be ugly, it's gonna be bloody. Because Khabib was very nice to Barboza, he was very nice to Michael Johnson. But I'm telling you something. One thing that Khabib is not gonna do, he's not gonna be nice to Tony Ferguson.

"My prediction: Tony Ferguson will probably need to take two years off or maybe not come back after this fight. I'm concerned — again, one more time — I really mean it. I'm concerned with Tony Ferguson's health. He will not be the same. He might not fight again."

Lol is this guy really trying to sale the fight?? Or is it true.

"I feel sorry for Tony Ferguson because, on April 7, Tony Ferguson is probably never gonna fight again," Abdel-Aziz said on the MMA Hour. "I'm concerned for his well-being, I'm serious. I'm not just saying that to promote a fight.

"Because if he accepts takedowns from Khabib and he will take him down, he will disfigure his whole entire face. It's gonna be brutal, it's gonna be ugly, it's gonna be bloody. Because Khabib was very nice to Barboza, he was very nice to Michael Johnson. But I'm telling you something. One thing that Khabib is not gonna do, he's not gonna be nice to Tony Ferguson.

"My prediction: Tony Ferguson will probably need to take two years off or maybe not come back after this fight. I'm concerned — again, one more time — I really mean it. I'm concerned with Tony Ferguson's health. He will not be the same. He might not fight again."

Promoting of course.

Abdel-Aziz? Should already have had his ass thrown into Guantanamo is all I know.

Even Khabibs Coach, Javier Mendez laughed at & dismissed Alis comments in an interview today.

He said Tony is a warrior on a 10 fight win streak, and regardless of what happens vs Khabib, he will keep fighting and winning.

I know for a fact.. It has been confirmed. That Khabib was apologizing and telling Rumble to qive up he didn't want to hurt him before he put him in submission..

He did say he didn't want to hurt Barboza cause he wanted to show he can take down a striker for 3 rounds..

But how much more does Khabib really got and how much Mercy did he really show if any?

Last edited:
Even Khabibs Coach, Javier Mendez laughed at & dismissed Alis comments in an interview today.

He said Tony is a warrior on a 10 fight win streak, and regardless of what happens vs Khabib, he will keep fighting and winning.

Well i know he wouldn't retire Tony.. But do we get to see another level of Khabib or have we seen it already?

I know for a fact.. It has been confirmed. That Khabib was apologizing and telling Rumble to qive up he didn't want to hurt him before he put him in submission..

He did say he didn't want to hurt Barboza cause he wanted to show he can take down a striker for 5 rounds..

But how much more does Khabib really got and how much Mercy did he really show if any?

wat

Sell*

Khabib has mentioned multiples times about breaking Tony's arm, and Tony seems the type to not tap easily. Its not going to be like the MJ fight where he pleads him to quit then softens the submission. If Khabib ends up in position it could very easily end ugly.

You haven't heard about it.... Joe Rogan did a pod cast. Admitting said you could hear Khabib in the ring apologizing he had to beat Sorry Johnson and kept telling him to tap..

I realize my mistake there.. They are both the same to me.. Big black guy with one hit power the rest is meh IMO

He admits he just wanted to show you he can go rounds... We know Conor can't.. Ferguson Can.. He is trying to show he will too..

Like if you haven't watched his BIO dude tells you.. Alot of these guys only fight for money.. Me My dad beat me, he tell me where we live you either get out by sports or die here.. He tell me with words when I say no.. He not use words he use fist.. like dayum jack.

You haven't heard about it.... Joe Rogan did a pod cast. Admitting said you could hear Khabib in the ring apologizing he had to beat Sorry Johnson and kept telling him to tap..

I realize my mistake there.. They are both the same to me.. Big black guy with one hit power the rest is meh IMO

You said Rumble Johnson, not The Menace Johnson.

You said Rumble Johnson, not The Menace Johnson.

Yes I apologized for that.. Not sure what else u want? I also said why I got them confused.. Never followed those guys don't care much for them.. They are kind of the same guy.. Different guys but the same..

He did say he didn't want to hurt Barboza cause he wanted to show he can take down a striker for 3 rounds..

wrong johnson.....

Yes I apologized for that.. Not sure what else u want? I also said why I got them confused.. Never followed those guys don't care much for them.. They are kind of the same guy.. Different guys but the same..

Not even remotely similar in fighting style, appearance or size. Its like you cant tell certain people apart despite a near 60lb difference.....Why is that?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Not even remotely similar in fighting style, appearance or size. Its like you cant tell certain people apart despite a near 60lb difference.....Why is that?
giphy.gif

Really jesus this is why i hate that guy too.. he is a conspiracy theorist..

giphy.gif

You are aruging they don't have a remotley fighting style..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Michael-Johnson-68788

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Anthony-Johnson-17662

I didn't even know these guys... But if you look they both relied on Big punch power.. Very little in submission HOW IN THE F is that not the same u dumb

60 lbs diffferance ok cool.. If i cared i'm sure that would be awesome.. I told u I didn't follow them.. I don't like a guy that relies on just hit power.. i'm a MMA guy not a boxing guy..

You acted as if you knew them.. But didn't even know they have a similar fighting style.. just stop.. your a idiot.. if i keep fighting iwth you you will what.

You are aruging they don't have a remotley fighting style..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Michael-Johnson-68788

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Anthony-Johnson-17662

I didn't even know these guys... But if you look they both relied on Big punch power.. Very little in submission HOW IN THE F is that not the same u dumb

60 lbs diffferance ok cool.. If i cared i'm sure that would be awesome.. I told u I didn't follow them.. I don't like a guy that relies on just hit power.. i'm a MMA guy not a boxing guy..

You acted as if you knew them.. But didn't even know they have a similar fighting style.. just stop.. your a idiot.. if i keep fighting iwth you you will what.

????

you can't determine fighting style similarity by going to fightfinder.....

One is a speed striker, the other a power striker....but you would know that if you watched their fights instead of just trying to imagine them from looking at their records.....

Last edited:
Back