AB Beefing with 69(Rapper)

i still cant believe that this is a real person and not some internet joke.

I don't mind the Migos, cardi b, etc. Just catchy club music. These other tomato cans with the face tattoos, however, should run around with scissors
Takeoff is the best Migos, I love that guy.

Lol yup, hopefully those scissors end up in an electrical socket, sooner the better imo.

By far the funniest part of this whole fake drama was the video taken after 69 was done "flossing" and throwing his 300k all around the room.

Me in that vid

cat-stealing-money-dollars-cat-thief-good-catte-1426089947h.gif

giphy.gif

i refuse to even click on the links of any of this stuff. but if this is all happening right now, good to see AB focused on his fight this weekend. Only can be good news for my landlord

Takashis crew already got ran up but another rap crew.
I'm sure Broner would be fine

oh 69 is really hard, yeah. 6 vs 2, one of the two gets sucker punched, and still the two guys run these fuckers off.

i have no clue who the other two are, but this is what happens when you think you're tough because you have money. fucking hell what a bunch of wankers.

imagine that dude trying to sucker punch broner, lol.

holy shit every video these two post just escalates to a new level of idiocy. i didn't think it was possible, yet here we are.

holy shit every video these two post just escalates to a new level of idiocy. i didn't think it was possible, yet here we are.

Ones a child molester and the other records himself fucking hookers with no condom. Theyre a waste of space

LOL I thought this trap shit was going to die down and leave real rap alone. I'm not a "hater", I bump Gucci and thug some times, and I can handle a night in the club with all this songs. But this new wave of kids are really taking this shit to far, what a bunch of idiots, and so is broner for beefing close to a fight. BTW any cliffs on the pedo accusations? Last time I went to wshh I saw a 40 min hilarious bum fight compilation.

Yeah all genres/sub genres have talented artists but the bulk is shiiit. Gucci and Thugger rock.
Here's a cool tune, even referencing Floyd, Jeffery's a fan.

Yeah all genres/sub genres have talented artists but the bulk is shiiit. Gucci and Thugger rock.

Thugger's my guy. Love Jeffery, some of his music is shit but one of the few trap guys who has some music I really like.

Have you heard the Young Martha ep? If not you gotta check it out. Carnage and him make a great team.

You think that's good?

Lol at listening to any of this mumble rap dog shit.

Hmm. That'd be the first time I root for Broner in a fight. I would love to see Broner light that pedo up.

Back